C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I would be very happy with 14 points.
4 wins, two draws, and unbeaten for 18 games :albion2:

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
10 points. 2 wins. 4 draws. Our defence is too good to start shipping in goals but the games will come a bit too thick and fast for our attacking players to keep up their high standards every game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cardiff D
Leeds W
Blackburn W
Birmingham W
QPR W

...51 points at half way stage....

Cardiff W

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
11. Three wins, two draws, one defeat but any of the above could come against any opposition in this league. Anything more than 11 will be great.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Blackburn have taken something like 20pts from their last 11 or 12 games - they started poorly but going to them and taking a point would be decent. Leeds are flying too, fancy a score draw - and Cardiff and Birmingham away will both be tricky. Can't look beyond a win against Cardiff and QPR at home though. My pessimistic, Albion enduring gut says 9pts - 2W3D1L. My optimistic Albion supporting heart says 14pts - 4W2D.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
More chance of winning a million on the premium bonds than working out how many points we will get....just the next match for me ..and one point.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Blackburn have taken something like 20pts from their last 11 or 12 games - they started poorly but going to them and taking a point would be decent. Leeds are flying too, fancy a score draw - and Cardiff and Birmingham away will both be tricky. Can't look beyond a win against Cardiff and QPR at home though. My pessimistic, Albion enduring gut says 9pts - 2W3D1L. My optimistic Albion supporting heart says 14pts - 4W2D.

This
My realistic head thinks we'll get 11
Surely we have to lose 1 of these fixtures don't we?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
3 wins and 3 draws would be very nice (draws away to Cardiff, Birmingham, Blackburn, and all home games a win).

Would then need 41 points from 22 games.

90 won't be enough to get second. Think 91.

Any idea how many points after 24 games we had and how many games was ours and burnleys unbeaten runs?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cardiff A Draw plus draws against Birmingham & Blackburn win Leeds. QPR and Cardiff at home. We did expect wins at home to Wolves and Ipswich last year but came unstuck.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sorry. Gotta go for 10 max. Our December woes will continue.

Although I would love to be proved wrong.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, nearly 90% of us think we're going to get at least 10 points and nearly two-thirds of us think we're going to get two points a game. Optimistic lot, aren't we?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here