Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC SUNDAY NIGHT POKER The Return

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
If you have the poker stars app is on the right hand side click the more tab which is the bottom one and select home games, give me a shout if you need any more help

Im on the pokerstars desktop download? thanks for the help

FOUND IT! Thanks

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Managed to apply, cheers

Be aware I have been taking tips from Mr Pardew on winning strategies.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good game tonight almost 2 hours :mad: thanks to those that played , congrats to this weeks winner Mayabelle , see you all next week .

1st Mayabelle1 = $22.50
2nd Tayzer = $13.50
3rd Goldstonian $9

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Those of you remember these poker nights will hopefully be up for this again and all new players will of course be welcome , i have just set the club up again on pokerstars , i think you can also access the club through full tilt , it takes 5 days to verify so i'm thinking we could get a game going every sunday night starting from Sunday the 11th December at 8pm , if you fancy it please join the club and if there is enough interest i will set it up , no need to do anything else just yet other than join the club , the invitation code is SEAGULLS the club ID number you will need is 2089106 you will find the club in the home games section on your pokerstars/full tilt screen , soon as people have joined up i will update you on numbers and other exciting stuff , as for the buy in don't see any reason to change the $5 format , will bounce the thread next week .

I've applied Taybha. Looking forward to playing.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Fantastic, joined pokerstars with a deposit of $50. Decided to mess about a bit on European Roulette on 10c - $5 and ended up with $123 Cashed out my original $50 and can play Sunday poker now for a while with their money. Quids in! Bring on the Poker I feel lucky, watch out Mr Bloom!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New players have now been accepted , you're now free to register for Sunday nights game , and welcome back Mr nut

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget to register for tonights game 8pm , still open for new players see page 1 for info how to join the club .

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Signed up early this time, as I could have played last Sunday but just forgot until it was too late...

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Tourney starts in 15 nins - sign up!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another epic 2 hour game tonight , 12 players started , here are the results , oh been reminded that's it's christmas day next sunday so no game next weekend will be back on the 1st day of 2017 at 8pm , will pop a reminder up , merry christmas to you all .

1st Kimi = $30
2nd Fawksey = $18
3rd Tayzer = $12

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Early reminder about this sundays game 8pm start , last time i looked there was 28 club members so new players welcome to join see page 1 of thread for details , see you sunday .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here