Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC SUNDAY NIGHT POKER The Return

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
My norton says to check the site is fine. Everyone ok with their downloads? Love to play.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How do you join the game with the Full Tilt client?

n00b question I'm afraid... :rolleyes:

My pokerstars and full tilt account are linked , i use the same log in details for both sites , i'm sure there must be a link accounts feature you can use , then go to the home game options portal to register , on the pokerstars site this can be found by clicking the more option on the lower right hand side of the lobby screen

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ok the club has been validated and i have been able to set up a game for tomorrow night 8pm WET start , now keep a eye on the tourney time as i'm not 100% sure this starts at 7pm or 8pm due to the time differences , it will become clear sunday iv'e put in a 8pm start time but just to be on safe side take a peek around 7 pm to register and play , you can register for the game now , the more the merrier , buy in is $5.50 , Texas Holdem 1500 chips to start , 10 minute late reg option , 10 minutes in blind raises , hope to see you all sunday .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If anyone knows of a free/cheap VPN that will allow me to block my location and play then I'd appreciate a nod. Was using cyberghost but it seems they've got wise to the mainstream freebie ones

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Ok the club has been validated and i have been able to set up a game for tomorrow night 8pm WET start , now keep a eye on the tourney time as i'm not 100% sure this starts at 7pm or 8pm due to the time differences , it will become clear sunday iv'e put in a 8pm start time but just to be on safe side take a peek around 7 pm to register and play , you can register for the game now , the more the merrier , buy in is $5.50 , Texas Holdem 1500 chips to start , 10 minute late reg option , 10 minutes in blind raises , hope to see you all sunday .

Poker Stars?

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New players that have joined have now been accepted so your'e now ready to play also tonight's game IS at 8pm so if your'e canny you can miss X factor and I'm unheard of get me out of here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here