Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC SUNDAY NIGHT POKER The Return

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New players have been accepted you're now free to register for the game on sunday 8pm , numbers at the tables have started to fall so to keep the club going try if you can to make it this sunday :thumbsup:

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
New players have been accepted you're now free to register for the game on sunday 8pm , numbers at the tables have started to fall so to keep the club going try if you can to make it this sunday :thumbsup:

Ill be in as long as can play on phone.....work Sun nights and usually get away about 9.30 so will pre-reg before as dont think can reg for home games on phone!!

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

Ill be in as long as can play on phone.....work Sun nights and usually get away about 9.30 so will pre-reg before as dont think can reg for home games on phone!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I know some people have had trouble registering on their phones but i thought one of the lads said he was playing the actual game on his phone a couple of weeks back so it must be possible somehow .

briref

Aug 12, 2008
Its Sunday - which means Poker Night
8pm start

Numbers have dropped to 4 and 6 in recent weeks.

We really need a full table to keep it running.

What else is there to do on a Sunday Night?

See you at the table

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As suggested after tonights game i will be changing the format to a minimum of 8 players, this means if 8 are not registered by 8pm the tournament will be cancelled for that night , if we can't manage to get 8 or more players for 2 weeks running then i see no point continuing the league sadly, the numbers signed up to the club simply aren't reflecting the players on the night at the moment and to ensure a 123 payout this suggestion is worth a try , hope to see you all at the tables later.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I'm in come on everyone make the effort good laugh on a Sunday before the week starts , let off some steam try to beat the best looking forward to taking your money lol
18.22pm. 3 players so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
I've registered for tonight's game. Still only 4 though...

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
trying to join ... eet's complicated

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Is it 10 mins late reg? Computer playing up/being slow and can't find groups on the app. Will try and get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here