Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC SUNDAY NIGHT POKER The Return

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Those of you remember these poker nights will hopefully be up for this again and all new players will of course be welcome , i have just set the club up again on pokerstars , i think you can also access the club through full tilt , it takes 5 days to verify so i'm thinking we could get a game going every sunday night starting from Sunday the 11th December at 8pm , if you fancy it please join the club and if there is enough interest i will set it up , no need to do anything else just yet other than join the club , the invitation code is SEAGULLS the club ID number you will need is 2089106 you will find the club in the home games section on your pokerstars/full tilt screen , soon as people have joined up i will update you on numbers and other exciting stuff , as for the buy in don't see any reason to change the $5 format , will bounce the thread next week .

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Definitely up for this, had a lot of fun doing it before.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This would be great. However, would I have to commit to every week? As I have to work a lot of Sundays.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Remember it first time around but never played... i'm up for the odd game

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This would be great. However, would I have to commit to every week? As I have to work a lot of Sundays.

Once you join the club you can play as much or as little as you wish , during the week i will post up reminders for the game you can register for the game when it shows as scheduled right up to 8pm on the sunday and i think for 10 minutes after the game has started if memory serves me correctly

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
I'm in again, looking forward to it. Thanks for organising it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Once you join the club you can play as much or as little as you wish , during the week i will post up reminders for the game you can register for the game when it shows as scheduled right up to 8pm on the sunday and i think for 10 minutes after the game has started if memory serves me correctly

Sweet. I'm in. :thumbsup:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Funnily enough I was thinking about this a couple of weeks back during the final table show on ESPN/BT hopefully will be around for this

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Would love to play again but only use an iPad and could not get on there on the app last time......
Has this changed ???

ddede.....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Would love to play again but only use an iPad and could not get on there on the app last time......
Has this changed ???

ddede.....

Not sure as i don't have a Ipad , i would imagine if you can download pokerstars app and sign up to the club i reckon you will be able to play , try signing up i guess .

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Already signed up and have been playing via app for years just never seems to support club games.
If anyone knows a way round this I would be very grateful .......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thanks to those that have already signed up if anybody would like to have admin facilities let me know , this is in case i'm away and you will have to schedule the sunday game cheers , btw , :wave: Helter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here