Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Younger Kids and Away Games – Advice Please

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Both my kids had been to over 6 countries before their first birthday. What you implying?

I really hope none of those visits were by passenger aircraft - under twos really struggle with the cabin pressure changes and it often makes them squeal in agony.
All for a bit of adult holiday - but at that age Bognor / Isle of Wright etc can easily tick all their needs and probably a few of yours too ....

People who fly their under twos [push-chair kids] to hot locations [>25 degrees] for a "holiday" are edging close to child cruelty in my book.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really hope none of those visits were by passenger aircraft - under twos really struggle with the cabin pressure changes and it often makes them squeal in agony.
All for a bit of adult holiday - but at that age Bognor / Isle of Wright etc can easily tick all their needs and probably a few of yours too ....
One of which is like going to a a different country, while the other is like going back to a time that predates aircraft.

People who fly their under twos [push-chair kids] to hot locations [>25 degrees] for a "holiday" are edging close to child cruelty in my book.

Quite frankly an awful post. Let alone the blatant errors in 'your book' accusing someone from behind your keyboard of abusing their kids is F***ing disgraceful. I suggest you retract the comment pretty rapid.

If for your crazy theory to be correct, 3/4 of the planets kids would be suffering due to having to ensure, erm, temperatures we have in Brighton every summer.

You also suggest I'm putting my kids at risk by travelling with them on what is without doubt the worlds safest form of transport,

You have dropped below a very low line.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here