Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Are you logged in correctly? 2000 were sold yesterday with an additional 2000 on sale, I'd be surprised if they all sold yesterday evening and through the night?

Edit. I've just logged on and also found no availability, I'd imagine they'll be back on sale later today.

How do you know there's more on sale?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Tickets bought, coach booked - bring it on :banana: :banana: :banana:
Someone posted about the coach park being a significant walk from the ground... does anyone know how far and in what direction? (i.e. if travelling by coach where would be a good drinking rendezvous...?)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
how do you know there's more on sale?

[tweet]804358500558184448[/tweet]
More than 2000 tickets already sold for #BHAFC's trip to Fulham on 2nd Jan. Allocation increased to 4000.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
P4 is the block currently on sale which is directly behind the goal

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

This is something that "p"s me off more than anything.

Why do they sell the worst seats first? I tracked it yesterday so I didn't get caught out like last time when we were stuck with shit seats at Fulham. But if they are selling four blocks and the system has the capability why not sell the best blocks first?

They do the same on every away game. First tickets are always low down and in the corner. Sell the best tickets first and reward the loyal fans first surely?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
P4 is the block currently on sale which is directly behind the goal

I think we have Blocks P3 to P7 in the Putney stand. So I'd guess all we have left to sell is half of P4 and the whole if P3. At a guess we must have sold over 3000 by now.

If we do sell out you can buy tickets for the neural zone P1 & 2 but obviously you would need to be respectful who who else is sitting in that area.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
This is something that "p"s me off more than anything.

Why do they sell the worst seats first? I tracked it yesterday so I didn't get caught out like last time when we were stuck with shit seats at Fulham. But if they are selling four blocks and the system has the capability why not sell the best blocks first?

They do the same on every away game. First tickets are always low down and in the corner. Sell the best tickets first and reward the loyal fans first surely?
Know what you mean. When I looked yesterday, it was P6, then P5 became available. So I thought I'd just wait until it was P4. I guess its more practicle to fill from the side first but it just means it can sometimes be better not getting tickets straight away

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Just spoken to the ticket office and it's expected to sell out within the next hour

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here