Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
My Dad's buying them, hopefully he remembers. I've text him, but he seems to look at his phone about once every two days.

I'm with your dad on this one!:) To avoid the risk of a [Dad] "senior moment" occurring on the on-sale dates, my son always diarises the dates and buys the tickets then I pay him back. (Unless of course I've had another "convenient senior moment"!). Works a treat. Thanks to him our Brum and Fulham tickets are already ordered. We were offered freebies in the Fulham end by a Fulham pal but decided we'd prefer to be partying with the Albion contingent on what is, based on past experiences, one of the best away days of the season. Good luck to those of you who have to negotiate your way around the SASTA strike on the day.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm with your dad on this one!:) To avoid the risk of a [Dad] "senior moment" occurring on the on-sale dates, my son always diarises the dates and buys the tickets then I pay him back. (Unless of course I've had another "convenient senior moment"!). Works a treat.

This is my normal approach. However, he's buying my ticket as my Christmas present, so I'm letting him sort it all. Hopefully this isn't a blunder on my part, I know he's managed to book the coach so far.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I thought I would delay buying for a couple of hours as the last two years I had bought first thing and got terrible tickets right down the front by the corner flag. Don't think waiting has made a difference though, looks a bit better this year as in the raising part
Just bought mine, Row A..... Better be 'sit where you like'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here