Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Gone !! - Albion's final starting eleven at Withdean.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's funny how just a season can make such a difference. I remember Huddersfield coming to Withdean on a cold, Tuesday night in February 2010 which was the lowest ever crowd for a league game at that place. It was an absolutely dire match and Gus, who had taken charge just four months earlier, was still working out the players.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's funny how just a season can make such a difference. I remember Huddersfield coming to Withdean on a cold, Tuesday night in February 2010 which was the lowest ever crowd for a league game at that place. It was an absolutely dire match and Gus, who had taken charge just four months earlier, was still working out the players.

Chris Holroyd thrown on as an impact sub! :lolol:

Is that the game Tommy E. got injured or was that earlier?

It was the following week at Notts County away, the final game of the season. I think.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One thing I hadn't realised (until I read it in this week's programme) was that Dale Stephens was an unused sub for Southampton in the penultimate game at Withdean - testy atmosphere that day

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
So, who was the left back, I'm struggling to recall? What a season that was, it hardly rained as well, brilliant stuff, I have fond memories of the back of D block in the South Stand - still see a few faces about.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, who was the left back, I'm struggling to recall? What a season that was, it hardly rained as well, brilliant stuff, I have fond memories of the back of D block in the South Stand - still see a few faces about.

Marcos Painter.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just remembering Kishishev. What a player he would have been in the Championship!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I thought the point with where are they nows was to tell the reader where are they now? This article fails spectacularly in that respect. As they say, 2mins of your life you're not getting back...:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here