Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could be top of the table Saturday?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lets just try and get our 3 points and then see what happens.
Way too early to be looking at other teams results.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lets just try and get our 3 points and then see what happens.
Way too early to be looking at other teams results.
And before even that, let's simply hope that Newcastle drop their potential 3 points on Friday night.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
And before even that, let's simply hope that Newcastle drop their potential 3 points on Friday night.

That goal given up to Hull after scoring just 1:17 before was some of the worst play I have seen in a while. That had to be truly devastating. Never should have gone to penalties. For a minute or so the Newcastle end was shouting "We're going to Wembley" or some such phrase. Hull simply ran the ball straight through the middle of Newcastle's defence and scored on a rebound.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
90 minutes + 30 minutes + penalties + 143 mile coach journey + the disappointment of losing + next match on Friday (on Sky) away at Forest = not ideal preparation

:)

I'd imagine they'll be staying away between the Hull and Forest games, perhaps at Burton. Unlikely to be travelling twice.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Focus on our game and have a sly look over our shoulder is my plan!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Shhh, we're supposed to be UNDER THE RADAR. Someone might notice us if we're top.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All the time we're worrying about Newcastle being directly above or below us, we'll be in the top two. This is turning into another classic of a season (with hopefully a happy ending this time). Our friends up the road are playing their part perfectly so far too.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Cant help feeling every game is a cup final. That being said this year I have much more confidence in the defence, especially having seen the easy goals last season from Middlesborough and Burnley. This season I no longer have that feeling pf dread every time we concede a corner

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Weekend fixtures start tonight with QPR v Wolves.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Forest could really do us a favour on Friday.

Need to wait and see if they do before dreaming of top spot.

Sounds like Newcastle did us a favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here