Could be top of the table Saturday?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
r we top yet?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
More importantly than Forest winning is we need Fulham to take 3 points off of Reading and start their demise. If we can pull away from 3rd then the psychological advantage that would give us would be huge

el punal

I'm going on our staff Christmas lunch today so by 5.00pm I will be (possibly/nearly/totally) obliterated. Please Albion, make it a 3 point job so that I can carry on regardless for the rest of the evening. I will even save some mince pies for you as a thank you!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Cant help feeling every game is a cup final. That being said this year I have much more confidence in the defence, especially having seen the easy goals last season from Middlesborough and Burnley. This season I no longer have that feeling pf dread every time we concede a corner

I didn't until we conceded goals from set plays in successive games against Villa and Fulham.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
More importantly than Forest winning is we need Fulham to take 3 points off of Reading and start their demise. If we can pull away from 3rd then the psychological advantage that would give us would be huge

This is key. Whatever happens between us and Newcastle we need to open up a gap to 3rd

larus

What would be great if it happens would be to win both our next 2 (Leeds Fri).

Then, going into the Saturday fixtures, we're 4 clear of Newcastle and minimum 7 clear of Reading (more if they don't beat Fulham).

Now, that would be a good place to be. Probably screw it up today now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you Forest. Nice early Christmas present from them.

Now, more importantly, we take 3 points today, and Reading lose... pretty please, as that would put us in a strong position as we approach the half-way mark...

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Norwich have gained only one point,Huddersfield have only four in their last six games......Could it happen to us 24 games played 39 points and we`d be mid table.
On the flip we have sixteen and Reading are second best with fifteen, Keep this up and 24 played with 54 points we`ll be clear top..

larus

Norwich have gained only one point,Huddersfield have only four in their last six games......Could it happen to us 24 games played 39 points and we`d be mid table.
On the flip we have sixteen and Reading are second best with fifteen, Keep this up and 24 played with 54 points we`ll be clear top..

I hope we do, but I think it's unrealistic to expect us to keep that level going. That would be 32 points from 12 games. Being honest, 10 points would not be disasterous, meaning 26 from 12 games.

I do expect Newcastle to bounce back and get back to winning ways again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here