NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Has anyone seen Huddersfield's WHEELS?

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Huddersfield's Palmer looks good too. He's played some nice balls. Unfortunately he's a Chelsea loanee meaning he'll have a couple of promising loan spells before he'll get called back to rot in the reserves. Only once his development is completey stunted will they let him go.

Humbug.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wildschut is quick. Said that when Boro signed him, but he never made the Boro team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BBC saying Tommy Smith of Huddersfield get his 5th booking and will miss their next game at Blackburn. How does this equate to the other thread about the cut off date being 30/11

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
BBC saying Tommy Smith of Huddersfield get his 5th booking and will miss their next game at Blackburn. How does this equate to the other thread about the cut off date being 30/11
Look at the Calendar. The cut off is the date of the booking not of the suspension.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
sorry I had a brainstorm as we played Saturday and didnt realize that the game tonight was as per ours Saturday and had AK got a yellow he would have been suspended against Cardiff:dunce:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Quick. But a long way from being the finished article. That was his first goal of the season.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Worth noting he hasn't been playing as a central striker until now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
That's Huddersfield FINNISH, they won't be top six again this season

They were always in a false position.
Same as reading who will slide away very shortly now they're gonna be playing better teams than they have recently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here