Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?

Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Newcastle are obviously favourites to win the league. We could win it or collapse and finish outside the top 6, but the dream is obviously to finish top 2. So as well as Newcastle, who do you currently consider our biggest threat for a top two place this season?

Vote closes in less than a week.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Villa

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Villa & Derby.

The good news is that we are 12/13 clear, the bad news is I can't see them losing many games for the rest of the season.

It's much less about them and more about us though, we have to royally **** it up in order to give them a sniff.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Then Reading and Derby. The rest you can forget.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Apparently Sheff Wed were superb against Fulham by all accounts last week so I have plumped for them - But they will be chasing Newcastle for it, not Brighton. Take from that what you will

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reading. Even if we have a bit of a wobble, I think we're far enough clear of Villa to keep ahead of them. Reading were tough when we played them earlier in the season, they have bought into Stam's way of doing things and have probably the best central midfielder in the division on loan to them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Villa & Derby.

The good news is that we are 12/13 clear, the bad news is I can't see them losing many games for the rest of the season.

It's much less about them and more about us though, we have to royally **** it up in order to give them a sniff.
We were 11 points behing Middlesbrough, who had a game in hand, after playing 26 games. 12/13 points clear is just not that much with over half the season to go.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fulham have beaten Newcastle & destroyed Huddersfield. They outclassed us massively on Saturday. They could find some form and threaten, especially if they sign a class striker in January, imagine how good they'd be this season if they'd kept McCormack and Dembele? Another to watch is Birmingham, they have amassed a good points haul so far.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apparently Sheff Wed were superb against Fulham by all accounts last week so I have plumped for them - But they will be chasing Newcastle for it, not Brighton. Take from that what you will
You're drunk?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
On paper Reading right now,but Villa 1 loss in 10 and unbeaten since Bruce took over? are climbing at an alarming rate,who knows what Leeds can do especially if they beat us,as for the others Derby maybe and Norwich,well who would want their run of recent defeats.

Have voted Villa......i am praying we are 4 points clear of them on the final day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here