Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham highlights now on Player

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Wonder why is it that they use the away commentary. Noticed it before vs Preston or Brentford

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wonder why is it that they use the away commentary. Noticed it before vs Preston or Brentford
Generic dubbed after commentary rather than away commentary.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Generic dubbed after commentary rather than away commentary.

Generic from where? Sounded very much like he was familiar with Fulham and although not biased seemed to be the sort of commentary you'd expect if you were listening live on Fulham Player yesterday afternoon

Just find it odd that they don't put the Radio Sussex commentary on every time

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Generic from where? Sounded very much like he was familiar with Fulham and although not biased seemed to be the sort of commentary you'd expect if you were listening live on Fulham Player yesterday afternoon

They do sometimes with the extended highlights. I also like the multi cam highlights that usually has Bob Booker's comments.
If we've played on Sky, it's the Sky commentary that's used. I presume the match is their 'copyright'.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

The people who do the Player service presumably. They don't usually use Radio Sussex - rather club provided Tim Humphreys and Bob Booker. But often some generic bloke dubbing highlights. They will often give themselves away by "predicting" what will happen.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Not by Stockdale. He was felled by Stephens.

Think it was Stockdale losing his balance

trip.jpg

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
No, Stephens caught him with his leg. It's mentioned on the multi cam highlights, and several posters said the same thing yesterday.

Not sure if this will work I try and slow a video clip down

For some reason I cant upload clips here but didnt look that way.I will try again later

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
No, Stephens caught him with his leg. It's mentioned on the multi cam highlights, and several posters said the same thing yesterday.

Not sure if this will work I try and slow a video clip down

For some reason I cant upload clips here but didnt look that way.I will try again later

Edit got it working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here