Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eating and drinking in the East Stand Lower

The stand is sold out yet the kittle kiosk opposite B is shut as is the one just the other side of the open divider opposite G.

Also, all the shelves where one perches beer whilst attempting to eat pie and retain some dignity are gone.

What's all this about?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The shelves around the pillars were still there. No problem with any food or drink in the east lower. However, noticed the brand new mural had been completely removed along with said shelves on the back wall.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
why have the shelves been removed ?
why havnt they been replaced ??
its not like its a big job , reckon a mornings work for one person with a drill and screwdriver ,
and so 100 people had to hold thier beer :-(

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great atmosphere outside the ground near the shop band stand must impress youngsters coming to the ground for the first time.
Fish and chips harveys bar band stand club shop looks great etc .well done Brighton

Couldn't give monkeys re food/drink....I go to watch a game of football.....get a life !!!
O

I have a tremendous one thanks.

Can I suggest that concerning things you don't give a monkeys about that you use the thread titles to their full advantage so you can participate only in threads you do give a monkeys about ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here