Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do the RMT see Albion home games as a golden opportunity to advertise the guards plight?

D

Deleted User X18H

Is it likely that Southern will be powerless to prevent last weeks debacle, should some key operational staff go short notice sick tomorrow?

Pray for the #25

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is it likely that Southern will be powerless to prevent last weeks debacle, should some key operational staff go short notice sick tomorrow?

Pray for the #25

You know there are two other threads on this subject, right?

timmy.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They can't prevent last weeks debacle,unless the 8.23to Portsmouth Harbour has suddenly turned into a time machine,because it is in the past, however,if they have a contingency plan in place tomorrow,they maybe able to prevent a similar shambles.
The above post does not mean that I believe the Staf at Southern were to blame for said shambles

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Is it likely that Southern will be powerless to prevent last weeks debacle, should some key operational staff go short notice sick tomorrow

I have read that statement several times and it still doesn't make sense.

Would stick to the day job if I were you.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Pray for the #25

I suspect they will struggle to prevent last week's debacle.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps

the RMT could arrange (as indeed they could) that cover for ALBION matches could be GUARANTEED given that it would make THOUSANDS of ORDINARY people HAPPY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here