Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only The Daily Mail...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Could try and elicit sympathy from its readership for a neo-Nazi terrorist and try and shift the blame to foreigners on the premise that he as a single man was being asked to vacate a 3 bedroom social house.

This is stage two, of course, after the prior bid to portray him as a mentally ill failed due to him having no history of mental illness.

Do you see what the agenda might be here?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-immigrant-family-MP-wouldn-t-help-him.html

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's almost like these newspapers DAILY pump bullshit and hatred into the minds of poor people already full of fear, isn't it?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Wake me up after the Brexit crowd have realised their mistake zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
This has nothing to do with Brexit.

Do you think it is wrong that a single man, living in a three bedroom social house should be asked to move to a smaller one?

But where on earth could he possibly have got the (false) impression that this would be done to make way for immigrants?

Cannot think

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Could try and elicit sympathy from its readership for a neo-Nazi terrorist and try and shift the blame to foreigners on the premise that he as a single man was being asked to vacate a 3 bedroom social house.

This is stage two, of course, after the prior bid to portray him as a mentally ill failed due to him having no history of mental illness.

Do you see what the agenda might be here?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-immigrant-family-MP-wouldn-t-help-him.html

The hyphen is a disgrace. It reads like Jo Cox wouldn't help him, not that he thought she wouldn't help him.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I genuinely find it strange, how you, SHC and others can find such inane piece in a daily newspaper, which clearly doesnt in any way try and sympathise or even begin to condone the killers motives at any level, so offensive.

I cannot think how anyone can see anything other than the killer being a deranged fantasis or other, or are us poor people meant to see some political consequence of Brexit or maybe its just the poors trait of being a little bit thick and racists all at the same time.

You cant on the one hand think its an outrage and then be disappointed it wasn't on the front page, unless you crave being really really outraged all of the time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ah the good old Holy Grail. Isn't it a wonderful rag? I imagine at least 43% of NSCers read it on a daily basis. Time for an anonymous poll?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This has nothing to do with Brexit.

Do you think it is wrong that a single man, living in a three bedroom social house should be asked to move to a smaller one?
I think it's wrong that immigrants should get one on the basis of "need"(lots of kids)over British people that have been on the list for years.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But where on earth could he possibly have got the (false) impression that this would be done to make way for immigrants?

Cannot think
Hed seen it happen first hand ? I have .

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I think it's wrong that immigrants should get one on the basis of "need"(lots of kids)over British people that have been on the list for years.

Ok. Understood

But do you think it is wrong that a single man, living in a three bedroom social house should be asked to move to a smaller one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here