Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you Thankful for today?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thankful for my missus,my daughters, my family and friends, my health and career,everything else is a bonus.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thankful for Kayal signing a new contract

Malonia

Nov 1, 2009
I'm thankful for my wife, kids, family and friends and my life which is pretty great.
And thankful for our fantastic NHS who have been absolutely brilliant with every step of my treatment since I got diagnosed with cancer in September. Every single member of staff in every department have have been professional and compassionate.
They have my gratitude and total respect.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Baked beans, cornflakes, kippers, the infinite jukebox, Paul Trollope, Paul Barber, Trains on schedule, my three points in the Score Predictor threads, cricket and football on Saturday at 15:00.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I'm thankful that my wife is still, with me a routine mammogram in August found a mass in her right breast which was undetectable by touch. She has recently had it removed and is on an 18 week course of Chemotherapy. This alone almost killed her last week when her white blood cells dropped to 0.01, after picking up an infection she spent a further 5 days in hospital. The Nhs at Lincoln hospital have been absolutely superb so I'm also very thankful for them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm thankful that my wife is still, with me a routine mammogram in August found a mass in her right breast which was undetectable by touch. She has recently had it removed and is on an 18 week course of Chemotherapy. This alone almost killed her last week when her white blood cells dropped to 0.01, after picking up an infection she spent a further 5 days in hospital. The Nhs at Lincoln hospital have been absolutely superb so I'm also very thankful for them.

I wish her well with the treatment. Good health is taken for granted every day.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I wish her well with the treatment. Good health is taken for granted every day.

Thanks, we seem to spend the majority of our time at the hospital at the moment, but hopefully things will work out ok.
It's playing havoc with the football ( he says, tongue in cheek)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here