Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you Thankful for today?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Thankful for another day of normality , a luxury that half the world does not have to varying degrees , the worst examples are in the middle east ,
Particularly Aleppo , that now being bombed to obliteration and has no hospitals that are functioning to treat the thousands of badly injured civilians

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Getting home before 8pm. The travel (by car) from Shepherds Bush to Crawley is a bitch.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Thankful for another Thanksgiving Day in the States on Thursday, 23/11/17.

happy-thanksgiving-wishes-animated.jpg

Huh?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And you're thankful we will soon have a Labour government and Jeremy Corbyn as PM

I would love to be able to bump this in a few years time when he has almost bankrupted the UK !

Opposition is easy. They just criticise the government on everything without offering a realistic solution.
I dread to think what he will do once he has spent billions of pounds he doesn't have on Health, Education, Housing, Benefits etc. Then what?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am thankful that I moved to Malta having sold our house and have been able to buy a flat here without a mortgage. Have worked here since 2004 and now receiving a UK pension (paid in for 44 years) Company pensions x3 and also a Maltese pension (contributed 14 years) and still working part time.

Sorry if that seems smug but we worked hard for this and am loving the lifestyle.
Just hope we both stay healthy to enjoy full retirement in 4 years time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the light of recent events happy with living a life

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
ive woken up on another day on this stunning planet and im not dead.

Yeah,this.Every day I wake up and don't touch wood with my elbows is a bonus!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I would love to be able to bump this in a few years time when he has almost bankrupted the UK !

Opposition is easy. They just criticise the government on everything without offering a realistic solution.
I dread to think what he will do once he has spent billions of pounds he doesn't have on Health, Education, Housing, Benefits etc. Then what?

Same as last time.Hand Government back to the Tories and leave a note-'There's no cash left,we've spent it all'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here