Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jo Cox show trial.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Please. very sad news to hear that a working housewife has been Murdered and that seems how Jo was Juggling everything about like we all do. So my SPIN Derby house fire in which six Children die is Accidential death and heard in Nottingham and the Cox case is O/B ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think "show trial" is an emotive expression and not fairly used in this case. It was important because it was very, very obviously political and it was the defendant who seems to have made it somewhat farcical. Farcical is maybe not the right word, because it is tragic.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
As far as I understand, it was treated in the same way as a terrorist incident, or a politically motivated crime. Therefore, Old Bailey, and rightly so.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She was an innocent mother of two children killed by a psychopath, or, at least someone with no moral compass. I think the minimum standards of justice have been met.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OP: I've said it before and I'll say it again, you do start some bloody ODD threads.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No,Murder is Murder.

Unless it's manslaughter.........

I think your best course of action would be:
1. Enrol yourself in a law degree.
2. Gain a first class honours degree and become a top lawyer.
3. Get yourself elected as an MP.
4. Become Home Secretary
5. Change the law.

There may be other ways of achieving this, but they are all likely to be long-winded.

The alternative is just to shut up about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here