Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic v Barcelona

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If you'd been born into a nationalist family/community in Ireland there's every chance you yourself might have joined the IRA back in the day.

Maybe but I doubt it , 90 %.of them think shooting a postman in front of his kids on his doorstep qualifies.them as soldiers , not something I'd do or agree with , but we're not talking about Ireland, we're talking about Scotland and people whose families have been here since before the last century in the main.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Having been the product of a mixed Catholic / Protestant marriage in Scotland from the 1960s I can vouch for the fact that on both sides there are people capable of the most disgusting horrible acts. And I include actual relations of both on my mother and my fathers side of the family.

I don't really think either side of the Catholic / Protestant divide or the Celtic / Rangers divide come out or the argument you both seem to be arguing over very well. And why either of you would want to join the ranks of defending either side baffles me. I am from the West of Scotland and the religious bigotry up there shames me to this day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here