Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which goal have you most gone batshit crazy when celebrating?

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Too young for Hereford, but all ones seen live would be McShane away at Palace, Ulloa at Forest and Zamora at Leeds. Also Stephens at Boro last season was pretty big, can't imagine the scenes if we'd have got another. Always seems the best ones are away from Home.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hereford. Went completely nuts.
McShane vs Palace was great too, especially as it was so unexpected
Nelson at Brentford. On the pitch at my first away game

Non Albion
Sherringham and Solskjaer against Bayern which surprised me
Beckham vs Greece. Was in a sports bar in Melbourne with a load of pissed up England fans at 2am. The place absolutely erupted. Beer and glass everywhere
Liverpools third against Milan. I damaged the ceiling on the flat downstairs

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another shout for Case at Highbury. Still remember it clearly....14 years old and dreaming of Wembley, we get a free kick, the anticipation as Case steps up, the cleanest of strikes, the ping off the bar. Happy days.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Jimmy Case v second biggest team in Yorkshire 1983 - 25 yard free kick thundering into top corner. Whole of Highbury Clock End exploded

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Most recently, I think Sidwell's injury time strike at the City Ground last season to win the game. In the away end, we really knew we were contenders. We've had some great moments in that stadium.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Gary Nelsons goal v Arsenal 1988 should get a mention in dispatches. The NorthStand went MENTAL

good shout,I was in the seats in the south right behind the goal

the north was rammed that day

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm going to throw Ulloa's goal against Palace into the ring. Made for a super-fine St Patrick's Day and celebrating in the North Stand was a special moment in itself, seeing as it was my first (and to date only) game I've watched from that part of the ground.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Hereford

And bizarrely, at Rochdale many a moon ago on a mid-week, when Richard Carpenter scored an amazing goal

Stuart Munday's effort in the league cup away at Leicester in 1993 needs to be mentioned in dispatches also

Jesus, come to think of it, this is a tricky question!! But Hereford wins it hands-down for me...just

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I'm going to throw Ulloa's goal against Palace into the ring. Made for a super-fine St Patrick's Day and celebrating in the North Stand was a special moment in itself, seeing as it was my first (and to date only) game I've watched from that part of the ground.

[/QUOT

Worth a vote ! Great day !!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lee Steele's last-gasp winner v Bristol city, Easter Monday 2002. We won 2-1 and finally overtook Reading after slowly but surely pegging them back en route to the Double Championes Division 2 title. Genuinely thought I was going to give myself a coronary when that one went in. Spent far more time than was healthy endlessly staring at the Ceefax Page 325 league table that season.

Was that the one that trickled across the line squirming under the keeper? Or am I thinking of another?! I was in family stand block A right level with that one :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_2379.JPG
This one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here