Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Town

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Every player who started for Luton tonight in their 1-3 defeat to Portsmouth was English. Must be some sort of record? Portsmouth fielded 8 English and 3 Irish. Just came across this as I was looking for Lutons result, with their Brighton connection of Walton Rhea CMS and of course manager Nathan Jones (Welsh) Yes I am bored!!!!:rolleyes:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Every player who started for Luton tonight in their 1-3 defeat to Portsmouth was English. Must be some sort of record? Portsmouth fielded 8 English and 3 Irish. Just came across this as I was looking for Lutons result, with their Brighton connection of Walton Rhea CMS and of course manager Nathan Jones (Welsh) Yes I am bored!!!!:rolleyes:

If you're that bored [MENTION=23066] *Gulls[/MENTION]worth*, Gary Lineker is presenting a behind the scenes documentary on Watford FC.
BBC3, December 1st.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/premier-league-uncovered-inside-watford

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I know especially against that lot from down the road we all love so much.:sick:

Personally I'd rather Portsmouth win against that lot. Both horrible but Luton is the 'orribilist.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That would be all-English team with the Irish U-21 international Glen Rea

Wasn't Sheehan also born in Eire so thats 2 of the 11 out. Maybe the OP was overly bored

Glen Rea was born in Brighton. He was a season ticket holder at Withdean and grew up idolising Tommy Elphick. He was at Albion from the age of 10.

He qualifies for Ireland through a grandparent who hailed from Cork.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here