Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

May & Co v Farage and Trump.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
When Obama gave us advice Pre-Brexit, UKIP said he shouldn't tell us what to do.

Trump wants Farage as OUR ambassador.

Agree with UKIP for once.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Farage & Trump sounds like a small but horrifically expensive luxury homewares shop, probably located somewhere near Camden, and frequented by Nigella Lawson & Pippa Middleton.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Farage & Trump sounds like a small but horrifically expensive luxury homewares shop, probably located somewhere near Camden, and frequented by Nigella Lawson & Pippa Middleton.
But not Floella Benjamin or Nadiya from Bake Off, I guess?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
One argument is that we should be making the most of Faridge's access to Trump and that we're not taking advantage of a fantastic opportunity to get in early with the new US administration.

I say we should hang back as long as possible rather than demeaning ourselves by rushing to ingratiate ourselves with a repellent regime. I don't want any repeat of the nauseating scenes of Blair toadying to Bush.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sounds more like the symptoms of an excessive night on real ale followed by a curry.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
They're all a bunch of c units. Once again, people wanted to protest the rich elite so they voted in a rich man who is part of the elite. Locals in Blackpool and Newcastle wanted to have better lives, so they voted against the EU, the only people giving them funding to make their towns better. But hey. At least people voted for Trump. Nobody voted for May.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One argument is that we should be making the most of Faridge's access to Trump and that we're not taking advantage of a fantastic opportunity to get in early with the new US administration.

I say we should hang back as long as possible rather than demeaning ourselves by rushing to ingratiate ourselves with a repellent regime. I don't want any repeat of the nauseating scenes of Blair toadying to Bush.

I think it's quite funny how Farage has spent years moaning campaigning against us being apparently at the mercy of rule from overseas, and is now doing his best to toady up to another overseas (soon to be) leader.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Farage and Trump are both pretty unpleasant individuals.

Not long until they fall out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here