Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The rise of the far right

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spring hall convert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Relevant to this thread. Thomas Mair found guilty - no medical evidence submitted (i.e he is sane.) Homegrown extremist.

"Judge Mr Justice Wilkie said the murder was carried out to advance a political cause of violent white supremacism, associated with Nazism."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38079594
    if you want to balance it up it's no different to some of the religious driven murders carried out in this country recently, BOTH DEPLORABLE I MIGHT ADD
    regards
    DR

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spring hall convert View Post
    Check out these alt-right salutes at the National Policy Institute

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...ch-npi/508379/
    Thanks for posting this. What an incredibly diverse audience there (although in terms of demographic profile, it's probably not too different from NSC).
    One minor quibble: this lot aren't the 'alt-right'; they're one (or all) of the following: fascists, neo-fascists or neo-Nazis

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Thanks for posting this. What an incredibly diverse audience there (although in terms of demographic profile, it's probably not too different from NSC).
    One minor quibble: this lot aren't the 'alt-right'; they're one (or all) of the following: fascists, neo-fascists or neo-Nazis
    Hence my use of the phrase 'alt-right' salutes. I was lightly poking fun at alt-right being the new term for neo-nazi's. Or maybe neo-neo nazi's

1 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Albumen;7673782]Unfortunately it's now happening. The far right fascist (I don't buy the 'alt' disguise) movement now has power, and it could easily gain more momentum here if Farage gets more influence.

Obviously the left are worried, so I'm asking you UKIP and conservative voters on this board bothered by this?[/

No not at all, with political correctness gone mad are you surprised, what you class as far right is far from it. i can happily say that i am not far right, to the right yes but not far right, there is a difference which obviously you do not recognize,

0 Not allowed!
    Alt-right are the reaction to the far-left American "safe space" SJW feminazi blame the White race for everything culture that is rampant now in American universities and slowly coming over here with some of our stiudents, both claim victimhood and both groups spread hate. The alt-right and far left are annoyingly mainstream we even have Trump tweeting Pepe, the world has gone nuts and the brats are taking over.