Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel to/from games

Usually park in Lewes in get the train. For Saturday's game I would rather like to be away asap and am thinking of trying the Lewes Road P & R. Assuming everything is running as per usual (big assumption with Southern involved) which is likely to be the quickest way to get home - I am heading for the lofty heights of TN6.

To think in the olden days the main concern was how near to the junction of Neville Road/Neville Avenue you could park, thus standing a chance of winning the "parking the closest to the Goldstone this season" award,

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
If you can get from your seat to the P & R buses quick so as to avoid big queues Mithras House is quite quick as is Mill Road.

Yes, fully agree, but to be guaranteed a quick get-away, it would be prudent to leave early to get the first buses.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If you can get from your seat to the P & R buses quick so as to avoid big queues Mithras House is quite quick as is Mill Road.

If you stay till final whistle you will have min 30 min wait for Mill Road p&r bus.Left seat on whistle after Villa and at car in just under an hour.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Depending on where you park in Lewes, I'd get the 28/29 between Falmer and Lewes. It's every 10 mins so you can be back in Lewes pretty quickly.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Either bus it from Lewes road or train it when pre drinking by the station

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here