Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kayal a villa target

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
On the Birmingham Mail I see there was an article earlier in November 're kayal being a Bruce target

Was not aware of this till read it today ..

But when got to seat near dug out around 6.15 on Friday there was Bruce, bloom, kayal and rosenior all talking by home dugout pitchside. Rosenior wondered off to sky studio whilst animated Bruce was fairly loudly grovelling to bloom for a deal to be Done over calderwood and seemed to be saying he applied for job there and not poached etc.

Anyways after this chat was over (and with bloom close by waiting to pose for photos) kayal was VERY keen to introduce himself to Bruce and have a chat. After this Bruce left and bloom then had a further chat with kayal.

These things happen in football.... seems to be the applicable Bruce phrase ...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unfortunately when a player has not long left on his contract this kind of thing will happen. Will certainly be an interesting January with Kayal & Stephens and IMO we are not in the driving seat to keep either beyond the end of this season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thanks for passing on the info, we really need to get Beram to sign that contract!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On the Birmingham Mail I see there was an article earlier in November 're kayal being a Bruce target

Was not aware of this till read it today ..

But when got to seat near dug out around 6.15 on Friday there was Bruce, bloom, kayal and rosenior all talking by home dugout pitchside. Rosenior wondered off to sky studio whilst animated Bruce was fairly loudly grovelling to bloom for a deal to be Done over calderwood and seemed to be saying he applied for job there and not poached etc.

Anyways after this chat was over (and with bloom close by waiting to pose for photos) kayal was VERY keen to introduce himself to Bruce and have a chat. After this Bruce left and bloom then had a further chat with kayal.

These things happen in football.... seems to be the applicable Bruce phrase ...

Conversation probably went like this;
BK: Hello, I do not think we have been introduced.
SB: Hi, I'm the sneaky **** that lured Colin away to my club.
TB: Beram, ever heard of Pinocchio?
BK: No'se
TB: Well I think you've just answered my question.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i mentioned this on the calderwood thread last week.....they fancy a few of our players and see us as a major obstacle... dunk and march have also been targeted so someone just needs to tell them to feck arf.....!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Seems a little unusual for Bloom to be negotiating directly with Steve Bruce and in such a public place.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can't see us accepting anything under £10m for either if we are looking good for second place come January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Are you on drugs or something ? - You obviously saw things that other people sitting around there didn't see

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Parachute payments have now got to the stupid state where clubs can try and buy rival team's players, just to weaken the rival team, not necessarily because they want/need that player for their team.

Having said that, he would be a better option for Villa than Gary Gardner. Just say no, TB, eh? Just say no!

D

Deleted member 2719

i mentioned this on the calderwood thread last week.....they fancy a few of our players and see us as a major obstacle... dunk and march have also been targeted so someone just needs to tell them to feck arf.....!!

I am happy to make time within my diary to tell Bruce to feck off and could straighten that nose of his if he wishes.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
My scepticism began on the detail of getting to the seat (on a very cold night) an hour and half before KO.

Mine too he must have been the only prick in the stadium at 18:15 also how was he so certain that Rosenior had wondered off to the sky studio he might have been off for a shite a bit like this thread

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I didn't say that.

I'm backing Villa for the play-offs. Bruce knows how to deal with those games.

I recorded the match so I could see what the pundits were saying, so I watched it back on Saturday. Before the game Villa's league position was explained by them as down to draws. In particular, results drawing a match from a winning position.
So, that's exactly what happened again on Friday, so they are going to have to improve on that to get to the playoffs.

I can't see Kayal going anywhere in January, especially with his injury still ongoing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here