Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Newcastle

Yep - common sense says a team 2 points ahead of another after 17 games is completely uncatchable. I love your common sense :thumbsup: Let's be controversial on NSC and say that something that is probable is a dead cert :lol:

It's not a "dead cert" it's just overwhelmingly likely

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Newcastle breezing past an in form Leeds side away from home. I doubt they'll lose more than 2 games during the rest of this season.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
2nd goal was quality. Gayle is on the move all the time and they have some quality in the middle of the park when it comes to picking him out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yep - common sense says a team 2 points ahead of another after 17 games is completely uncatchable. I love your common sense :thumbsup: Let's be controversial on NSC and say that something that is probable is a dead cert :lol:

Quite. Before we played Norwich t'other week, there were BLOWHARDS on here insisting that they were nailed-on for automatic promotion and the Albion would be consigned to yet more play-off misery. We'll obviously see how the Newcastle thing plays out, but for sure we know that the first sign of things going against them, their fans will turn the screw on them bigtime. They're hardly untouchables. They just think they are. .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Quite. Before we played Norwich t'other week, there were BLOWHARDS on here insisting that they were nailed-on for automatic promotion and the Albion would be consigned to yet more play-off misery. We'll obviously see how the Newcastle thing plays out, but for sure we know that the first sign of things going against them, their fans will turn the screw on them bigtime. They're hardly untouchables. They just think they are. .

Going to be hard to go against them.

8 wins on the trot with two shite teams to play next. So make that 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well apart from the timeless Championship cliche that 'anyone can beat anyone At This Level' . Which will hopefully pan out one or more times.

We need 57 points from 29 games. That's all that matters.

If we beat Fulham and Leeds the 92 target could be even lower.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leeds look like they could have some joy down the flanks if they try? Newcastle look solid in the middle though.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Leeds are better under Monk but are way too predictable. lumping high balls into the box, hoping Wood will get on the end of one. Darlow has hardly had a save to make.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Newcastle pretty comfortable against a Leeds side hardly setting the world alight performing like this

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not as comprehensive as our victory at Bristol City but close, (similiar) but I think Leeds are probably better than Bristol City.
I'd be happy when we are within 3 pts of Newcastle and a bit on our goal difference by mid-January.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Well, there's an hour and a half I won't get back. What a load of toilet that was. Leeds, mid table at best, was led to believe they were gonna be good.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well, there's an hour and a half I won't get back. What a load of toilet that was. Leeds, mid table at best, was led to believe they were gonna be good.

Hmmm, the BBC live commentary team reckon it was a fantastic game and Leeds look really good and will be challenging for promotion. Perhaps they're Leeds fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here