Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awwww it took me too long to get home. Awww I had to queue at Brighton Station..

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Your smokescreen is worthless you creep.

You need to apologise - right here right now - for mocking fans forced to queue for stupidly long period at brighton station and/or who faced a horrible journey home.

To sum up: You are ONE smug nasty cvnt. No offence.

Are you the one who should be lecturing others considering your double standards? When it suits, you sarcastically write about the "Early Leavers Express" when those, for whom you now conveniently profess sympathy, judge that their best way of avoiding a horrible journey home is to leave early.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Has to be said, it's one of the most disgusting thread titles I've ever read on here. To be mocking genuine fans who have been subjected to a shockingly bad journey to the game and who face a shockingly bad journey home is simply beneath contempt. Snide CVNT. Fact.

And that is exactly what Katie Hopkins does. Winds people up with outrageous statements/headlines, then no doubt gets off on everyone's disgust and comments. It's sad. This bloke (not gonna give him the kudos of mentioning his name) is the same.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And that is exactly what Katie Hopkins does. Winds people up with outrageous statements/headlines, then no doubt gets off on everyone's disgust and comments. It's sad. This bloke (not gonna give him the kudos of mentioning his name) is the same.

I just find it quite nauseating that some smug sneery muppet who lives less than three miles from the ground is openly mocking fans who have a far more arduous journey to and from the game than he could ever dream of, or would ever contemplate undertaking. Said it before, say it again... Total CVNT.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Awwwe I didn't get £1 off my pint (seriously ?? ) Awww they announced the attendance too early

Awww I didn't get to see Kerry Mayo.

Awww I didn't get back to Seaford until 23:43

GET A GRIP

Look at the Albion you have. Think about the Albion you once had.

Have you got a hangover, or just a bad day in general?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I just find it quite nauseating that some smug sneery muppet who lives less than three miles from the ground is openly mocking fans who have a far more arduous journey to and from the game than he could ever dream of, or would ever contemplate undertaking. Said it before, say it again... Total CVNT.

As already stated, now you know how folk who leave early feel, when they perceive that they have little alternative, if they are going to get home the same day, and some nauseating smug sneery muppet mocks them. Recognise anyone?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As already stated, now you know how folk who leave early feel, when they perceive that they have little alternative, if they are going to get home the same day, and some nauseating smug sneery muppet mocks them. Recognise anyone?

Not quite sure what you're incoherently trying to say here. My gripe is with the snide OP who lives just down the road from the Amex and who has opted to sneer at and deride those who have WAY more problems getting to and from a game than he will ever personally have. If you live in Hastings and leave early or don't leave early, either way you have my respect. Unlike snide OP. Who, lest we forget, is one snide CVNT.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm still outside the Amex waiting for a train.

Thanks to Southern rail, I've missed my Sisters marriage (today) and my best mates birthday (last night) and something tells me I'm going to miss my Dad's funeral (tonight) too at this rate.

The queue is horrendous. Count yourself lucky you got home last night!

Where's Anne Robinson and the Watchdog crew when you need them!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Time this idiot was banned.
Will never happen for the same reason people still use him to post his drivellings - advertising revenue from people feeding the troll.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seriously, why don't you just FVCK OFF Timmy, you absolute ponce, once and for all. You're enjoying a cheap holiday in other people's misery i.e. mocking genuine fans with genuine grievances who don't live a cosy couple of miles from the Amex. Pretty disgusting IMHO. I'm sure you're a decent enough bloke in real life, But on here you come across as a total wanker. Word with yourself?

I challenge anyone to put it better

Seriously, why don't you just FVCK OFF Timmy, you absolute ponce, once and for all. You're enjoying a cheap holiday in other people's misery i.e. mocking genuine fans with genuine grievances who don't live a cosy couple of miles from the Amex. Pretty disgusting IMHO. I'm sure you're a decent enough bloke in real life, But on here you come across as a total wanker. Word with yourself?

THIS! Apart from the decent bloke bit:moo:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Talk about misjudging the mood. Christ what a twattish OP.

Almost as misguided as Southern inviting me to claim for my rail fair. a) really not the point. b) not possible as I was using my season ticket (fairly obvious to anyone who knew anything, as I said my journey was from Falmer yesterday evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here