Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awwww it took me too long to get home. Awww I had to queue at Brighton Station..

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Your smokescreen is worthless you creep.

You need to apologise - right here right now - for mocking fans forced to queue for stupidly long period at brighton station and/or who faced a horrible journey home.

To sum up: You are ONE smug nasty cvnt. No offence.

You REALLY need to stop caring so much what other people post. You'll do yourself a mischief.

If you take time out to go and see the Albion you can't restrict to what is convenient to your own agenda.

Lower half of league one, playing in an athletics stadium, with a poor team. = grizzling . Justifiable.

Second in the championship brilliant stadium 30k plus crowd, exceptional team = Still grizzling.

The club motto is #together.Remember?

Nobody is grizzling at the Club. We are complaining about the fact that SASTA misled the Club and all supporters, by putting it about that there would be a normal matchday train service and then not providing one or even telling us not to expect one, even though they knew well in advance that there would be train cancellations to contend with.

Appalling customer service and, as "customers" we reserve the right to grizzle at what we were offered.

D

Deleted User X18H

Your smokescreen is worthless you creep.

You need to apologise - right here right now - for mocking fans forced to queue for stupidly long period at brighton station and/or who faced a horrible journey home.

Jeez!! I wish Channel 4 Racing would start

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's when you STOP caring about posts such as OP's that you need to start worrying IMHO. Or do you condone it? ???

I can't say I'm particularly wound up about a thread on an internet message board, no. What am I supposed to be condoning?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

To be fair, when he was telling everyone that he worked 'in the city' and extolling the virtues of naked greed he was one smug nasty cvnt. Since he was made redundant and got that clerk's job in Haywards Heath is just a stupid cvnt

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jeez!! I wish Channel 4 Racing would start

No worries, I've just discovered I can multi-task. Better late than never eh?

So... to get back on topic...

Could you run it past us again why you appear to be mocking albion fans who had to endure a long queue at brighton station or a long journey home? ???

D

Deleted User X18H

To be fair, when he was telling everyone that he worked 'in the city' and extolling the virtues of naked greed he was one smug nasty cvnt. Since he was made redundant and got that clerk's job in Haywards Heath is just a stupid cvnt
I am not in Haywards Heath since the company I worked for there contravened the data protection act by divulging my sensitive personal medical data. You'll be hearing acott ......I mean a lot more about that soon.

Clerk? Come on it ain't 1989.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Nope. You're right it isn't 1989. Back then I never once got back to Hastings from a Goldstone evening game at 1.30am. Here in 2016, for no good reason, that is what's happening to fans traveling from the East.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I am not in Haywards Heath since the company I worked for there contravened the data protection act by divulging my sensitive personal medical data. You'll be hearing acott ......I mean a lot more about that soon.

Clerk? Come on it ain't 1989.

Please, please tell me that you've managed to get another job without Internet access. I still remember when you were out of work and posting on here all day long. It was such a relief when you got that junior position with no internet access and your crap was limited to evenings and weekends

D

Deleted User X18H

Alright everyone I apologise.

image.png

I'll be good now.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Awwwe I didn't get £1 off my pint (seriously ?? ) Awww they announced the attendance too early

Awww I didn't get to see Kerry Mayo.

Awww I didn't get back to Seaford until 23:43

GET A GRIP

Look at the Albion you have. Think about the Albion you once had.

I'm sure your words of inspiration would have helped my near 60 year old father as he stood freezing in the cold last night.

Bellend.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This guy reminds me of Katie Hopkins. Just a sad, attention seeking troll. Except she is MUCH better at it!!

Has to be said, it's one of the most disgusting thread titles I've ever read on here. To be mocking genuine fans who have been subjected to a shockingly bad journey to the game and who face a shockingly bad journey home is simply beneath contempt. Snide CVNT. Fact.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Has to be said, it's one of the most disgusting thread titles I've ever read on here. To be mocking genuine fans who have been subjected to a shockingly bad journey to the game and who face a shockingly bad journey home is simply beneath contempt. Snide CVNT. Fact.

And they say our soldiers have it tough. Get some perspective man.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well certainly one of us has to do so. Though probably not the one of us who was awestruck with breathing the same air in the same pub as the ginger demigod that is Kerry Mayo :lol:

Self appointed Post Police. More annoying than troll threads. Stop exaggerating, stop pissing your panties, calm down and stop being so busy and outraged. Frankly, it's embarrassing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here