Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awwww it took me too long to get home. Awww I had to queue at Brighton Station..

D

Deleted User X18H

Awwwe I didn't get £1 off my pint (seriously ?? ) Awww they announced the attendance too early

Awww I didn't get to see Kerry Mayo.

Awww I didn't get back to Seaford until 23:43

GET A GRIP

Look at the Albion you have. Think about the Albion you once had.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
"Look at the Albion you have" ?

You mean look at Hove born&bred

Go away

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Awwwe I didn't get £1 off my pint (seriously ?? ) Awww they announced the attendance too early

GET A GRIP

Even as a wind up you have exceeded your normally high standards of idiocy.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If (and a big if) I ever think OP gets some uneccesary criticism, then this this thread has confirmed that I was wrong

The lack of empathy for the many, particularly old un's, young un's and disabled some of whom had a real struggle to get home, is disgraceful.

Infantile in every respect, but you've attracted some attention you sad ****

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

GET A GRIP

Seriously, why don't you just FVCK OFF Timmy, you absolute ponce, once and for all. You're enjoying a cheap holiday in other people's misery i.e. mocking genuine fans with genuine grievances who don't live a cosy couple of miles from the Amex. Pretty disgusting IMHO. I'm sure you're a decent enough bloke in real life, But on here you come across as a total wanker. Word with yourself?

Pickles

May 5, 2014

GET A GRIP

Are you Stat brother in disguise?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Awwww. I don't like Caroline Lucas.
Awwww. I don't like gay people enjoying themselves near me.
Awwww. I don't like people from outside Brighton.
Awwww. I don't like fireworks near me.

Get a grip - you live in a great multicultural city.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Maybe he wants to say that to the fan's still stuck at Brighton station when the match had kicked off. I think some abuse would be forthcoming

D

Deleted User X18H

If you take time out to go and see the Albion you can't restrict to what is convenient to your own agenda.

Lower half of league one, playing in an athletics stadium, with a poor team. = grizzling . Justifiable.

Second in the championship brilliant stadium 30k plus crowd, exceptional team = Still grizzling.

The club motto is #together.Remember?

D

Deleted User X18H

Awwww. I don't like Caroline Lucas.
Awwww. I don't like gay people enjoying themselves near me.
Awwww. I don't like people from outside Brighton.
Awwww. I don't like fireworks near me.

Get a grip - you live in a great multicultural city.
That's rubbish.
I have never said I don't like fireworks

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If you take time out to go and see the Albion you can't restrict to what is convenient to your own agenda.

Lower half of league one, playing in an athletics stadium, with a poor team. = grizzling . Justifiable.

Second in the championship brilliant stadium 30k plus crowd, exceptional team = Still grizzling.

#together forever, but hopefully without twats like you on board

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Exactly, so maybe you should show a bit more empathy for fellow football fans who keep missing chunks of the game cos they can't get there, having to leave early to get home at a reasonable time, or giving up trying at all.

I'm lucky that I can walk from home to the game, but I can still see the pain the fvked up trains are causing to the people around me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Your smokescreen is worthless you creep.

You need to apologise - right here right now - for mocking fans forced to queue for stupidly long period at brighton station and/or who faced a horrible journey home.

To sum up: You are ONE smug nasty cvnt. No offence.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

Even the club have issued a statement re: the transport last night. You are out of order

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here