Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eye on the Championship 19-20/11

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At least playing early gives us the luxury to sit back and watch what else goes on in the mad world of the Championship this weekend.

Nine 3pm games today, with Reading of the sides chasing us, having the best chance of closing the gap.

Ipswich v Forest is the late game - great choice that, and tomorrow sees Leeds v Newcastle.

Barnsley v Wigan Athletic 15:00
Birmingham City v Bristol City 15:00
Blackburn Rovers v Brentford 15:00
Cardiff City v Huddersfield Town 15:00
Derby County v Rotherham United 15:00
Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday 15:00
Preston North End v Wolverhampton Wanderers 15:00
Queens Park Rangers v Norwich City 15:00
Reading v Burton Albion 15:00

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest 17:30

Leeds United v Newcastle United Sunday 13:15

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 10.46.46.png

el punal

I wonder if this is going to be the weekend of the banana skin? A bit like our match last night, we skidded but didn't fall over. Leeds could easily get something from their game against Newcastle. Burton might take the biscuit at Reading.

The fascinating one is at Craven Cottage. Fulham against the Massive. Fulham on fire and Wednesday spluttering. A draw?

Holloway back at Loftus Road, might gee up QPR against Norwich who will be desperate for some sort of result.

Hudders to continue their just under the radar win against Cardiff.

Meanwhile us Albionistas can sit back and relax as we savour our six point cushion to third place. :drink:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Newcastle will brush Leeds aside. QPR to beat Norwich. Reading comfortable winners. Huddersfield share the points

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I think Reading might slip up against Burton and draw, just a hunch.

I also fancy both Leeds v Newcastle and QPR v Norwich to be draws. All good for us.

Worth noting that Leeds have matched our result for about the last ten games, they are on a great run and tomorrow is their first sell out for a few years.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm predicting nothing as it's all to unpredictable

It is, but (perhaps Reading aside) I can see the possibilities of good set of results for us which would be Huddersfield and Norwich losing and Leeds v Newcastle as a draw (unless we want to concede one of the top 2 spots to Newcastle now in which case a Leeds loss would be better)

Good Jeff viewing this afternoon anyway :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Massive goal for Cardiff. Lovely stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here