Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot no train thread?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Loads walking.

Maybe that's what needs to happen to get people to take notice.

Albion fans shut the A27 by taking to it and walking back to Lewes post-game. Maybe the same Westwards (taking the scenic route) back to Brighton.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
How did you get back so quick? !

Quick? Longer than normally after an evening match.
Left as soon as the final whistle blew and straight to the station, waited on the bridge for ages, couldn't get on the platform to get the Seaford train. Jumped on the Eastbourne train to Lewes, luckily the Seaford train was waiting in Lewes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just got home to Andover and people are stuck at Hove. Unbelievable, must have been one of the lucky few to get a train to Brighton. Southern :facepalm:

IMHO the club should now be taking Southern to court for breach of contract. Barber was already quoted on here recently as saying the Albion are one of Southern's biggest customers and that he is frustrated that the high-ups in that terminally failing franchise won't even enter into dialogue with him. The whole Amex case was based on sustainable public transport. That's all fallen apart now. It's simply unacceptable to have fans/customers attend matches in good faith and then be left high and dry, miles from home, late at night. Time to hit Southern in the only place they understand: in the pocket.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Staff not turning up for work though, not an official strike but still some absolute ****** work * for Southern.

Edit * Sorry did I say work ? Gobshites :rant:

I assume you have evidence for this? How many didn't turn up for work today? Because last time I checked the duties were uncovered days ago and Southern knew this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here