Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half and half scarves on sale today!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've given the half n half scarfs a miss, I'm waiting for the extra long scarfs to arrive which have all 24 Championship teams together in the one scarf.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
To be fair, all of us on NSC are dinosaurs.
The buyer of the halfnhalf is clearly not partisan enough to inhabit the fan forum of one club.
The interesting thing to me is that these people come, in no small part, to experience being amongst us dinosaurs, they would hate to turn up and find the ground full of people just like them.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He is and I told him what I thought of his scarves, it was quite funny because his daughter had covered hers up with her own scarf, she was so genuine about it too, bless her
Im sorry.

For a moment there I thought I'd read you had confronted a stranger about his choice of scarf.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Perhaps its aimed at the very few people who turn up who don't support either club. Yesterday there was about or more 8 people , presumably dutch who kept shouting for Leandro Bacuna.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm going to start knitting my own version, half Albion home colours and half Albion way colours, that should keep everyone happy yeah?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Perhaps its aimed at the very few people who turn up who don't support either club. Yesterday there was about or more 8 people , presumably dutch who kept shouting for Leandro Bacuna.
I'd suspect so as these scarves are one of the most pathetic and embarrassing things ever to be sold at football matches

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Surely manufactured at a massive loss? Production costs then people time to stand there and punt this tat out?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Colin Calderwood?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

Saw a. chap in the WSU with a half and half Albion / Villa 2016 scarf.

Just who approaches a football ground, sees some bloke flogging these things and thinks "yeah, I'd like one of those"?

Colin Calderwood?

Funniest post response I have seen on NSC by a million miles

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
When I went to Anfield with my Liverpool-supporting brother-in-law to see a game against Wolves I commented on the number of half and half scarves being bought by the (literally) hordes of foreign (largely Far Eastern) "Liverpool" fans before the match. He made the point that these fans visit the club maybe once a year or maybe at even longer intervals, and want to take home a souvenir of that game as a reminder of what might be a once or twice in a lifetime trip to Anfield. Actually, it's just occurred to me that that's probably more often than most of the would-be Scousers roaming around Sussex - but that's another whole subject on it's own ! When my wife saw the roaring trade the half and half bloke was doing last night she said we should start up our own business. Please be assured this won't happen......:nono:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I had a bunch (six or more - lost count as they kept on moving!) of Germans next to me, who kept on about Bong. The only word I could understand to be fair... maybe the Berlin branch of the Bong fan club? I also had some French blokes directly in front of me. All rather unexpected but quite cosmopolitan...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here