Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rough sleepers to be deported

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The "EU nationals" (there's no such thing as an EU national is there?) that I normally see dossing on the streets in Brighton and London are people from the UK. Certainly the accents asking for money are usually British regional. Am I missing something?

Think you'll find most camped up in London begging o's most big hotels

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
If any EU/EEA national are deemed not to be 'exercising their treaty right's', then they can be easily removed from the UK.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Strange though that we are officially bringing in child migrants older then this chap while threatening Bashir Naderi wih Deportation.
This (though I'd be inclined to put "child" in inverted commas!)

I assume also that he has no criminal record as if he had this would certainly help his case to stay in the UK.
We'd be more likely to let him stay if he did haver a criminal record? How so?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Depending on the crimes committed of course but he could then argue that if the offenses came to light in his country of origin he might suffer persecution there .

Will be interesting to see if it works for these chaps .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/30/libyan-soldiers-assaulted-women-seek-asylum-uk

That lot should be on the first plane to Libya after serving a good 10 stretch. Epitomises what's wrong with the system when scum like this are treated as if they are in some way a victim and try the asylum card. Couldn't give a flying fvck if it was a dead cert they would be killed or tortured if they went back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here