Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Yep that's right, because I was genuinely hoping for a 50k attendance to be announced :ffsparr:

Collingburnian

May 13, 2016
Shoreham by Sea
Noticeable that the announcement always says the "official attendance is ****", rather then the "ACTUAL attendance is ***". The true figure is obtained by counting the number of clicks through the trurnstiles

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Noticeable that the announcement always says the "official attendance is ****", rather then the "ACTUAL attendance is ***". The true figure is obtained by counting the number of clicks through the trurnstiles

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Going on the basis that every home attendance is announced on 'ticket sales' can I presume if we sell out for tomorrow's game and the ticket exchange kicks into operation we could potentially have an attendance announced tomorrow that exceeds our capacity :albion2: :albion2: ??? :lol:
:tumble:
regards
DR

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Going on the basis that every home attendance is announced on 'ticket sales' can I presume if we sell out for tomorrow's game and the ticket exchange kicks into operation we could potentially have an attendance announced tomorrow that exceeds our capacity :albion2: :albion2: ??? :lol:
You mean like nearly every other club in this division and the premiership?
Or is it only BHA that do it in some of our fans eyes?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I think some posters are heartily sick of threads on this subject whether ironic, sarcastic or just plain wind ups.

That may well be the case, but that does not excuse the way some have denigrated what has been written, particularly as they clearly had not realised what he was really getting at. And if they are heartily sick of a theme, then their course of action is quite obvious, I would have thought . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here