Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty Points

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That Platinum Members group, are they the guys that go to all home and away fixtures?
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      That Platinum Members group, are they the guys that go to all home and away fixtures?
      No idea to be honest
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goring-by-Seagull View Post
      Anyone know how to check a child's (u10) loyalty points? I think I've tried before but can't remember what I did... Do children even have accounts or are they just linked to an adult's? If it's the latter I can't find how to check within my log in.

The ticket site doesn't recognise his FAN number so even if I had forgotten the password (that I've never had) I can't reset it!
      If it doesn't recognise the fan number have you tried to register an account for that number on the ticket site?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
      No idea to be honest
      I'm sure I read on this site they are...just wanted to confirm.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Has anyone got their points from yesterday's match yet? I have 1130, and was planning on getting a Brentford ticket today if they went up to the 1150 I need at the moment, but the points haven't yet been added to my total. Although the guide says they'll be added after the match, it doesn't say how long after!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thony View Post
      Has anyone got their points from yesterday's match yet? I have 1130, and was planning on getting a Brentford ticket today if they went up to the 1150 I need at the moment, but the points haven't yet been added to my total. Although the guide says they'll be added after the match, it doesn't say how long after!

On the Brentford away thread some people say they have got the points but others, myself included, haven't.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      OK, thanks. I might have to get in quick tomorrow morning then.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thony View Post

My lads points from yesterday were there this morning (I wouldn't normally be checking but he was only 9 points short to be able to book a Brentford ticket). Seems to be inconsistent - some added, some not. Might indicate it's being done manually and they are working their way through the list
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If yesterdays points are being added today, they better hurry up!

I'm on 1148 so should be at 1168 now. My son & mates already have their tickets so won't be happy at all if I have to wait till tomorrow then miss out ��.

If they clearly state loyalty points are added after the game they should make sure they add them in time for those people to buy the tickets that they are entitled to, before the next drop in loyalty point threshold is reached.

0 Not allowed!
      I have 1283 points. God knows how - I haven't been going away this season.