Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
13ZPuK9cmWembe.gif

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Can anyone please explain what the Americans aim to get out of their "investment".
An investment implies that they are expecting a return of some sort on the money that they are ploughing in to the club, shirley?
The scum bang on about TB, but quite clearly 250m is not an investment, that is heart over head.

So what do they expect to get in return?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
For so many reasons, I don't want to play them, I just want the Nigels relegated. At least twice.

* Games against the Nigels are a ball ache.
* All the goons come out and it turns into a bubble game
* Their ground is pony. It is a complete tip.
* They deserve some time in the doldrums like us and pretty much most teams suffer at some point.
* TWICE they cheated relegation to league one when Dougie Freedman handballed against Stockport and then when Sheffield Chucklesday should have beaten them
* TWICE they cheated the tax man. And St John's ambulance.
* Too many smug Nigels on here, who we happily wouldn't have to suffer as soon as they plummeted.

This, this and this.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The one thing that Palace fans are always saying is, that all Brighton fans really support a premier league team. Well I have to admit, in my case they are correct and on the following dates I will be supporting the following teams.

Manchester City Sat 19 Nov
Swansea City Sat 26 Nov
Southampton Sat 3 Dec
Hull City Sat 10 Dec
Manchester United Wed 14 Dec
Chelsea Sat 17 Dec
Watford Mon 26 Dec

I think you will agree my selection of teams to support in the Premier League is going rather well, with one small blip the day I was a Saints fan. Onward to being a Chelsea fan on Saturday and what looks like the the promise of a lot more goals.:clap2::clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
26 points in 2016 to date for Palace is absolutely abysmal. Incredible Pardew is still there, normally a bad run of 10-12 games is enough - but long may it last.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
26 points in 2016 to date for Palace is absolutely abysmal. Incredible Pardew is still there, normally a bad run of 10-12 games is enough - but long may it last.

Well the run has finally caught up with Pardew but Palace and fans still supply us with a few laughs, like this thread started two years ago made me smile.
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=252005

But I am not giving up my Premeir League support and I am a true Watford fan over the Christmas period.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The one thing that Palace fans are always saying is, that all Brighton fans really support a premier league team. Well I have to admit, in my case they are correct and on the following dates I will be supporting the following teams.

Manchester City Sat 19 Nov
Swansea City Sat 26 Nov
Southampton Sat 3 Dec
Hull City Sat 10 Dec
Manchester United Wed 14 Dec
Chelsea Sat 17 Dec
Watford Mon 26 Dec

Well I am really enjoying my Premier league this season and most of my teams have done well, but looking at the next five games I might not be so happy and I could drop a few points. My teams are:

Swansea Tues 3 Jan
West Ham Sat 14 Jan
Everton Sat 21 Jan
Bournemouth Tues 31 Jan
Sunderland Sat 4 Feb

Looking on the bright side, if I come through those games losing around 4 points my season could be heading for very memorable.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I can't view their forum. Fancy pasting some choice quotes here?

In the meantime, just for our friends:
attachment.php

Not worth quoting them to be honest. It is called the "Away fans End" but in reality 98% of the posts are from a couple Palace Saddos (Old Git & Vince Hillaires Afro). An utterly pointless Forum that doesn't represent the overwhelming majority of Palace supporters.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar. That could just be the sweetest thing I have EVER seen.
It is rather lovely. I made one as the last results of the year came in, and my kids memorised the position of every club. This one from Experimental is prettier than mine though.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Funny how you're all wetting yourselves over that table! The difference being you have obtained your points against teams like Rotherham, Wigan, Bristol City whereas we have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. But do carry on :moo:

Yoda

English & European
Funny how you're all wetting yourselves over that table! The difference being you have obtained your points against teams like Rotherham, Wigan, Bristol City whereas we have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. But do carry on :moo:

Burnley have done both over two half seasons and they've managed to stay in the top ten. Next excuse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here