Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mayo Wynn Baxter Bupa - Phil Hadland, Ashley Neal and Ron Fearon
Heinieken - Mickey Thomas, Scott Ramsey and Mark McCammon
Sussex Skills - Paul Kitson, Jason Peake and Gavin Geddes
Harvey's - Jack Dineen, Danny and Jeff Bloor

But really it's just a place to sit.

Blimey, the proverbial barrel really is being scraped these days. With all due respect to the above of course.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
When I was in the Mayo Wynn Baxter lounge (up until the end of last season) it was normally Andy Rollings. On occasion Michel Kuipers or Guy Butters.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't Kerry Mayo for a while and then have a bust up?

Or have I completely imagined that? This is very possible

I'm not sure it was a bust up as such, but he complained on Twitter that he wasn't told he was being dropped, personally.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Didn't Kerry Mayo for a while and then have a bust up?

Or have I completely imagined that? This is very possible

I think it had more to do with him getting a full time job with a local telecoms company.

The man who used to do the strangled cries outside the Goldstone on a Saturday afternoon - I understand he was shouting "Argus" but it was difficult to tell.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm not sure it was a bust up as such, but he complained on Twitter that he wasn't told he was being dropped, personally.

I think it had more to do with him getting a full time job with a local telecoms company.

Ah OK,

I must have seen the twitter comment and assumed some bust up. Nice to know that I am not going completely mental!

Crazy to think how recently he played for us when you look at where we are now. The guy was a total legend

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ah OK,

I must have seen the twitter comment and assumed some bust up. Nice to know that I am not going completely mental!

Crazy to think how recently he played for us when you look at where we are now. The guy was a total legend
A bit like Gary Hart complaining that he isn't on the 'Legends Wall' - completely ignoring the 20x6 ft montage in 1901 of him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here