Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

generation snowflake

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:loa short exchange of posts with you and I remember why I don't bother with your nonsense. e ya Snowflake.[/QUOTE

Welll after years of your various tactics, smearing,claimiing to block, trying to entrap to get posters banned, your latest antics of encouraging other posters to try to dogpile me via likes and third party quotes I suppose that running away is an honourable option for a sleazebag like you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:loa short exchange of posts with you and I remember why I don't bother with your nonsense. e ya Snowflake.[/QUOTE

Welll after years of your various tactics, smearing,claimiing to block, trying to entrap to get posters banned, your latest antics of encouraging other posters to try to dogpile me via likes and third party quotes I suppose that running away is an honourable option for a sleazebag like you.

The troll awakes! Spelling and syntax up to usual standard, I see. What great insights await us tonight, I wonder? Here's a narrative for you. Trump says new things about Obama. What's your take? 'Genuine question'.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
And the great irony is that Lena Dunham a poster child for the moronic feminist element over there had admitted she molested her sister and is still a shining beacon of the left in that sanctimonious group of arse clowns called the Hollywood liberals.

No the irony is that the 'freedom of speech above all else' alt-right dropped Milo as soon as he said something they didn't like. Interesting to see where the boundaries lie.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Now adding paranoia to your list of disorders Looney. It's not my fault you can't engage is discussion without losing your shit and abusing people.

Not being able to take responsibility for your actions is one of the hallmarks of generation snowflake.

Face it, the majority of this board realise that you are a worthless troll who has nothing worthwhile to offer. Your pathetic attempts to protect your nonsense into other posters continue to fail as miserable as your attempts to defend your ridiculous arguments.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The troll awakes! Spelling and syntax up to usual standard, I see. What great insights await us tonight, I wonder? Here's a narrative for you. Trump says new things about Obama. What's your take? 'Genuine question'.

If it was a lawful wiretap then FISA will have evidence, a Bill Clinton appointed bunch of judges. If so Obama is in big trouble, if not the heat goes back on trump to provide evidence. As its being claimed the wiretap was authorised at the second attempt on a weak security level so it could be leaked that is a pretty detailed allegation.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Now adding paranoia to your list of disorders Looney. It's not my fault you can't engage is discussion without losing your shit and abusing people.

Not being able to take responsibility for your actions is one of the hallmarks of generation snowflake.

Face it, the majority of this board realise that you are a worthless troll who has nothing worthwhile to offer. Your pathetic attempts to protect your nonsense into other posters continue to fail as miserable as your attempts to defend your ridiculous arguments.

Ah soon as your nailed you start projecting your mental ilnesses. I see youve falen back on the old "the lurkers support me" angle, I bet they dont because I dont need to defend my ridiculous arguments when I face no detailed criticism of them just claims they are ridiculous arguments.

You see what you are doing is claiming youve been kicked in the arse by someone who you earlier claimed had no legs. This is what makes you the forum chewtoy and easy bitchmade.:thumbsup:

pepewinlosers.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No the irony is that the 'freedom of speech above all else' alt-right dropped Milo as soon as he said something they didn't like. Interesting to see where the boundaries lie.

Milo cracked a sick sarcastic joke about paedophilia, something he shouldn't have done given the toxic political environment he helped stir up so resigned from Brietbart, most of his supporters see it for what it is, a political hatchet job. he is generally forgiven.

I stand by Milo!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...insburys-tampons-womens-hygiene-a7891226.html

Hate crime officer called an 'embarrassment to the service' after telling shops to use gender-neutral signs for tampons

Sergeant Peter Allan was dubbed 'Britain's most PC PC' after warning Sainsbury's and Tesco that their signs advertising women's sanitary products may breach gender equality rules.

A hate crime officer who was ridiculed for telling shops to use gender neutral signs on for women's sanitary products has been called an "embarrassment" by another officer who suggested he may have abused his powers.

Sergeant Peter Allan was dubbed "Britain's most PC PC" after warning Sainsbury's and Tesco that their signs advertising tampons may breach gender equality rules.

The hate crime and trans equality advocate took photographs of signs for "feminine" products and tweeted the supermarkets' official accounts to complain on 5 August 2016.

In one message, he wrote: "@tesco #FAIL Need to update. Especially with products 4 men on shelf. 'Personal Hygiene' perhaps."

The Sussex Police sergeant also told Sainsbury's: "It’s an issue of gender identity. Men may use the products. Indeed, men’s products were on the shelf. “Personal care” perhaps."

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
At our daughters Christmas nativity a fellow parent could not wait to tell us they have had a letter published in the BMJ regarding Doctor Brown Bear in Peppa Pig and that he raises patient expectation and encourages inappropriate use of primary care services.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Isn't that BMJ letter meant to be funny? Presumable it's Drs poking fun at the way Drs are meant to function using Peppa Pig as a vehicle for the humour.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have issues concerning Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

Firstly, the fact that he is transexual, which may have been the real source of his bulllying, is not properly addressed. When we see him on Christmas cards he has antlers. However, male reindeer shed their antlers in winter. His acceptance is based on the recognition of a powerful authority and no attitudes are addressed.

Also, the 'Ugly Duckling'. Only accepted when the ugliness is gone. What sort of example is that ? Who can I write to about this ?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I have issues concerning Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

Firstly, the fact that he is transexual, which may have been the real source of his bulllying, is not properly addressed. When we see him on Christmas cards he has antlers. However, male reindeer shed their antlers in winter. His acceptance is based on the recognition of a powerful authority and no attitudes are addressed.

Also, the 'Ugly Duckling'. Only accepted when the ugliness is gone. What sort of example is that ? Who can I write to about this ?

Viz?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here