Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sweet Caroline - Victory Song

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The players only sing it after they have won, so surely we can only sing it once we are comfortably winning or won.. :shrug:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I can't find the thread and I don't mean to be "look at me" but I suggested this a couple of years ago on here

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Sweet Caroline was a big favourite of many Albion fans who frequented the Preston Park Tavern ( before it was ponced up) during the Withdean years.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
In this instance, if it works for the players then great stuff, let THEM sing and enjoy it. Long may it continue.

However, Reading has proved just how it can sound when parts of the crowd 'give it a bash'.
mate , it was at a football stadium not the X factor ffs

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Sweet Caroline was a big favourite of many Albion fans who frequented the Preston Park Tavern ( before it was ponced up) during the Withdean years.
And the Sunday night singalongs in Horatios on Palace pier in the 80s

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003

Ah the memories ..........Sunday afternoons , the whole pub belting it out standing on the furniture !

Good times..........

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
They play it at reading and the Albion fans last season, as Louis Walshe would say "made it their own"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here