Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotland 9/1 to beat England...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Never do it - it doesn't beat the feeling of losing!
I know it doesn't, but if there's money to be made I don't mind making it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really?

I have no desire to see England play in Russia but the prospect of losing to The Scotch is terrible.

I am amazed that people south of the border still give a shiny shite about this crap rivalry. Sure, the porridge wogs will always big it up, but that's because they are tiny population-wise compared to us, and of course so crap that beating us is their equivalent of more England quarter final GLORY :)rolleyes:). But seriously, it means little to me. I'd much rather we turned over teams that we should regard our peers, like France or Spain. Not that it often happens when it matters, mind.

I am amazed that people south of the border still give a shiny shite about this crap rivalry. Sure, the porridge wogs will always big it up, but that's because they are tiny population-wise compared to us, and of course so crap that beating us is their equivalent of more England quarter final GLORY :)rolleyes:). But seriously, it means little to me. I'd much rather we turned over teams that we should regard our peers, like France or Spain. Not that it often happens when it matters, mind.

For me it's much more the fact that within my circle of friends there are at least 4 Scotch blokes who will, if they win the bragging rites, use them constantly. This will irritate me greatly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"Porridge wogs" :lolol: :lolol:

(stored)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How did everyones 9/1 shot go? Me, well 365 game me a loyalty bonus of £5 and I had 3-0 to MY country :clap2:

£50 profit withdrawn and the right result for me too - feels great btw :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enjoy your early retirement Sheebo. You've earnt it.

I don't work anyway mate so there's no need. Get enough from housing Benifit & child Benifit to live a good life so don't see the point :thumbsup: Use my 8 yr old nephews' season ticket when I go to football and only costs about £3 per game :)

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I don't work anyway mate so there's no need. Get enough from housing Benifit & child Benifit to live a good life so don't see the point :thumbsup: Use my 8 yr old nephews' season ticket when I go to football and only costs about £3 per game :)

May i suggest recycling toilet paper. It has saved me millions.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
May i suggest recycling toilet paper. It has saved me millions.

No need, I just go into public toilets & take a carrier bag full of toilet roll each week - up there for thinking... :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here