Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa Poppy Ban

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
Like many other true football supporters, I am disgusted at FIFA's ban on the England (and Scotland) teams wearing a poppy on their shirts at next weeks big match. So much so that I've designed and produced a limited edition of 100 White T-Shirts which are being printed this weekend.
If you want one, paypal @live.co.uk £13.50 inc. P/P
Please state size. Medium, Large or Extra Large.
All T-shirts will be mailed out on Wednesday 9th.
Orders MUST be in by 09:30 on Monday 7th
I hope the moderators will allow this post as a donation (about £3) from each sale will go to The Royal British Legion. FUFIFA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Have you got any for the 100th anniversary of the Easter uprising? **** FIFA indeed.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Like many other true football supporters, I am disgusted at FIFA's ban on the England (and Scotland) teams wearing a poppy on their shirts at next weeks big match. So much so that I've designed and produced a limited edition of 100 White T-Shirts which are being printed this weekend.
If you want one, paypal @live.co.uk £13.50 inc. P/P
Please state size. Medium, Large or Extra Large.
All T-shirts will be mailed out on Wednesday 9th.
Orders MUST be in by 09:30 on Monday 7th
I hope the moderators will allow this post as a donation (about £3) from each sale will go to The Royal British Legion.View attachment 79170

Did you ask the Legion permission to use their poppy? I don't think they'll be too happy having an obscenity scrawled across it.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seems to me to be an opportunist trying to make some money out of the tawdry dispute. No commitment to donate the proceeeds to charity, and pompous bollocks about being a 'true' football supporter.

No request to NSC either in terms of advertising goods for sale, so take a holiday from the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here