Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pizza Station, at Famer Station, opening on 7th Nov

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Pizza is sold on the North concourse, but not having tried it, I can't say if it's any good.

It's very good -Not particularly cheap mind, at around £4 a very large slice, but nice alternative and it's cooked at the outlet (in advance, no waiting)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I remember the burger stall outside the station. Burgers and hot dogs were fine, very little waiting time, £3 a pop if I remember and onions, something the Amex seems to have no idea exists. And they weren't a dry slab of meat slapped between wooden buns. But all good things come to an end, and the club had them evicted. Cheers Mr Barber, love you too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I remember the burger stall outside the station. Burgers and hot dogs were fine, very little waiting time, £3 a pop if I remember and onions, something the Amex seems to have no idea exists. And they weren't a dry slab of meat slapped between wooden buns. But all good things come to an end, and the club had them evicted. Cheers Mr Barber, love you too.

To quote the vernacular, you've gone wrong. Burger stall was outside the station for the Norwich game.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

As far as I'm aware the burger van had to move because of Brighton council and planning permission. They got that sorted out and are now back.

Barber isn't to blame for everything. 90% of it, but not everything.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will Dunk or Murray get on the end of their set pizzas?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As far as I'm aware the burger van had to move because of Brighton council and planning permission. They got that sorted out and are now back.

Barber isn't to blame for everything. 90% of it, but not everything.

Serves me right. Haven't used the train service at all in 2016, just don't trust it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Q: How do you fix a broken pizza? A: With tomato paste. Q: What does an aardvark like on its pizza? A: Ant-chovies. Q: How do you get the Arizona State grad off your front porch? A: Pay for the pizza Q: What's the difference between an Mel Gibson movie and a pizza? A: Pizzas are good. Q: What do you call a sleeping pizza? A: a piZZZZZZa. Q: Why did the man go into the pizza business? A: He wanted to make some dough. Q: "Waiter, will my pizza be long?" A: "No sir, it will be round!" Q: What do a gynocologist and a pizza boy have in common? A: They can smell it but they cant eat it! Q: What is a dog's favorite pizza? A: PUParonni! Q: What did the pepperoni say to the cook? A: You wanna pizza me? Q: When can a pizza marry a hot dog? A: After they have a very frank relationship! Q: Where do pepperonis go on vacation? A: The Leaning Tower of Pizza. Q: Why is a pizza better than Justin Bieber? A: Everything's better than that piece of shit. Q: Why did Pizza Hut stop delivering pizza to the ghetto? A: Cuz they were told that Dominoes was always getting played! Q: What's the difference between a redneck and a large pepperoni pizza? A: A large pepperoni pizza can feed a family of four! Q: What kind of pizza do you order on Christmas? A: Cheeses Crust. Q: What is the difference between a gay pizza delivery driver and a freezer? A: A freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out! Q: What's the difference between a pizza and my pizza jokes? A: My pizza jokes can't be topped!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Q: How do you fix a broken pizza? A: With tomato paste. Q: What does an aardvark like on its pizza? A: Ant-chovies. Q: How do you get the Arizona State grad off your front porch? A: Pay for the pizza Q: What's the difference between an Mel Gibson movie and a pizza? A: Pizzas are good. Q: What do you call a sleeping pizza? A: a piZZZZZZa. Q: Why did the man go into the pizza business? A: He wanted to make some dough. Q: "Waiter, will my pizza be long?" A: "No sir, it will be round!" Q: What do a gynocologist and a pizza boy have in common? A: They can smell it but they cant eat it! Q: What is a dog's favorite pizza? A: PUParonni! Q: What did the pepperoni say to the cook? A: You wanna pizza me? Q: When can a pizza marry a hot dog? A: After they have a very frank relationship! Q: Where do pepperonis go on vacation? A: The Leaning Tower of Pizza. Q: Why is a pizza better than Justin Bieber? A: Everything's better than that piece of shit. Q: Why did Pizza Hut stop delivering pizza to the ghetto? A: Cuz they were told that Dominoes was always getting played! Q: What's the difference between a redneck and a large pepperoni pizza? A: A large pepperoni pizza can feed a family of four! Q: What kind of pizza do you order on Christmas? A: Cheeses Crust. Q: What is the difference between a gay pizza delivery driver and a freezer? A: A freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out! Q: What's the difference between a pizza and my pizza jokes?

A: My pizza jokes can't be topped!

Yes. Yes they can.

Simple tap-in for my seasonal favourite:

Q. What's Good King Wenceslas' favourite pizza?

A. Deep pan ,crisp and even :xmas:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes. Yes they can.

Simple tap-in for my seasonal favourite:

Q. What's Good King Wenceslas' favourite pizza?

A. Deep pan ,crisp and even :xmas:

Q. When does Saddam Hussein like to have his pizza ?

A. When Tariq Aziz

OK, I appreciate this pun has been wantonly adapted to be included in this pizza-based punfest (do you see what I did there ?)
But its out there now. Deal with it.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Q. When does Saddam Hussein like to have his pizza ?

A. When Tariq Aziz

OK, I appreciate this pun has been wantonly adapted to be included in this pizza-based punfest (do you see what I did there ?)
But its out there now. Deal with it.

On a side note, Saddam Hussein will have been dead 10 years next month. Doesn't seem that long at all.

Never underestimate NSC's ability to take a thread off on a tangent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here