Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle fan's open letter of apology..................

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

A fairly amusing combination of self-depreciating acknowledgement of past failures and hubris bordering on arrogance. Three things;

1) Should we - and it's very unlikely - finish above them I will be retweeting the hell out of that.
2) Never underestimate Mike Ashley's ability to **** things up.
3) "Massive Wednesday" :lolol: will be spitting feathers that they're no longer everyone's cup final in this division.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
As Newcastle fans, it has become clear that we and our club are proving not too popular so far this season.

I've not seen this at all. Just people saying 'they're too good' and 'will steamroller this division', but nothing negative about the way they're doing it? Maybe I've been living under a rock?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
They will hit 100pts

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
What an absolute twunt! Bloody hope we beat them and finish above them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What an absolute twunt! Bloody hope we beat them and finish above them.

We won't finish above them

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You don't know that. They may implode, especially if their fans are anything to go by.

I know that for certain. Care to bet with me?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No, you really don't. They are likely to, but it's very very far from certain. So in answer to your question, what odds are you offering?

Lets not start getting childish about what odds etc. You want to bet me £20?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Are Championship fans giving Newcastle grief then?

All I've detected is a resigned sense of inevitability about them winning the league.

Still quite amusing though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lets not start getting childish about what odds etc. You want to bet me £20?

Childish? No, you're just being daft. You got gobby because you said "for certain". :lol:

I'll bet you £20 if you give decent odds, otherwise what's the point? I may as well go to a bookie who will give me better odds than the evens that you're offering.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Childish? No, you're just being daft. You got gobby because you said "for certain". :lol:

I'll bet you £20 if you give decent odds, otherwise what's the point? I may as well go to a bookie who will give me better odds than the evens that you're offering.

Gobby? haha. 100% confident Newcastle will win the league. Not sure that make me gobby.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What an odd letter. I have nothing against Newcastle at all, do fans of other clubs? If so, why?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Blimey, someone got out of the bed on the wrong side. I fail to see what his problem is. Newcastle were going to be big favourites a good manager, lorry loads of cash and some decent players. They 'should' walk this league. I don't have a problem with them at all.

All that article does is make the author look like an overly sensitive bitter idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here