Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alex Pritchard Wage Foundation

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Unused sub

AhxCE3ZkSEvSg.gif

Deserves to warm the bench in a crap team managed by a tit.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
LOL

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if he'd arrived here. Bench ? Picked ahead of Sam ? Knowing they way CH works he'd have had to wait for his chance.

I think I'm glad he didn't come here for another reason beyond him being a money grubbing git: I think we would be playing different football if he'd signed.

If rumour is true then he was signed to be that #10 role slotting in behind Murray, forming a line with Knocky and Murphy / Skalak and Baldock could be getting less game time. all that means we'd have missed out on the great partnership that Murray and Baldock seem to have formed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think I'm glad he didn't come here for another reason beyond him being a money grubbing git: I think we would be playing different football if he'd signed.

If rumour is true then he was signed to be that #10 role slotting in behind Murray, forming a line with Knocky and Murphy / Skalak and Baldock could be getting less game time. all that means we'd have missed out on the great partnership that Murray and Baldock seem to have formed.

Agreed, although the first reason is enough [emoji23][emoji23]**** him !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
LOL

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if he'd arrived here. Bench ? Picked ahead of Sam ? Knowing they way CH works he'd have had to wait for his chance.
He'd have gone pretty much straight onto the side.
SB wasn't an automatic selection, remember Murray and Tomer were given the opportunity to prove that was a non starter.
Then Baldock pooped the bed v Newcastle.

After August Pilchard would have had ALL of September to own the shirt.

In that time he'd have amassed a decent wage + at least 6 win bonuses, and maybe some goal bonus money as well.

Still I'm sure him and his agent are just as happy in Norwich.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
15 points ahead of Norwich which will increase to 18 IF we win tomorrow. Even with 23 games to play, they're looking increasingly likely to be out of contention

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The danger for Norwich is that they're so far off the place some of their better players look to move on the window. I'm staggered Alex Neil is still there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here