Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Vs Liverpool

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
:bhasign::ffsparr:PS - Where have Doogle and his palace trolls gone? Have they all been banned or are they still waiting months for us to lose so they can reappear?

I guarantee that they're all reading NSC and this thread.
They'll just wait for our next loss/their next win before them come back out from under the bridge.

Edit: Speak of the devils, I can see one has popped his head out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You started the season really well but look to have faltered recently, Pardew doesn't seem the best at lifting players out of a slump as we witnessed last year. Surely there are some alarm bells, albeit very early in the season? When was your last clean sheet in the league?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Silly infractions and bans for nothing, but I'm still here.
Congratulations on starting the thread at 4-2, maybe if it went 3-3, it wouldn't have happened.
Well done on a good result today, I'm not that bitter to say well done when it's warranted, maybe it's your year ?
Have no fear, if you do make it, we'll be waiting for you:thumbsup:

Fair enough fella. It must hurt spending £30mil on a player that's nowhere near the same standard as one you had though and now he's banging the goals in week in week out for your rivals?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You started the season really well but look to have faltered recently, Pardew doesn't seem the best at lifting players out of a slump as we witnessed last year. Surely there are some alarm bells, albeit very early in the season? When was your last clean sheet in the league?

We started the season really badly, then picked up, then have lost a few.
Losing to Liverpool is no disgrace, they play some excellent football.
We'll be ok.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Fair enough fella. It must hurt spending £30mil on a player that's nowhere near the same standard as one you had though and now he's banging the goals in week in week out for your rivals?

Glenn is a very good championship player, I didn't see many PL clubs come in for him when B'muff wanted rid.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That tosser Murphy just said on MOTD, "No reason for Zaha to go down". A stonewall penalty. What an arsewipe.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We started the season really badly, then picked up, then have lost a few.
Losing to Liverpool is no disgrace, they play some excellent football.
We'll be ok.

You've only beaten Sunderland, Stoke, and Boro.

Sunderland and Boro will be bottom four, Stoke will be mid- table, you haven't beaten any good team yet, you even lost to a shambolic West Ham.
You sound a lot more confident than I would be in your shoes

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You've only beaten Sunderland, Stoke, and Boro.

Sunderland and Boro will be bottom four, Stoke will be mid- table, you haven't beaten any good team yet, you even lost to a shambolic West Ham.
You sound a lot more confident than I would be in your shoes
No clean sheet since April 13th either.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
That tosser Murphy just said on MOTD, "No reason for Zaha to go down". A stonewall penalty. What an arsewipe.

I think that's what makes Zaha so frustrating. He seems to think the aim of the game is to win penalties. He obviously has a fair bit of talent but his decision making is terrible.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:bhasign::ffsparr:PS - Where have Doogle and his palace trolls gone? Have they all been banned or are they still waiting months for us to lose so they can reappear?

Banned mainly . One has to be very careful what one says on here when the mood isn't good . Now your flying it might be different :wink:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here