Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anybody ever punched an animal ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Must admit to getting a bit drunk one night and was dared by my mates to do a Roberto Duran and knock a horse out. I duly punched the horse but it didn't fall over, it wobbled though. The run back to the fence gating them in was a quick one :eek:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Isn't there already a thread going on for the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Also, punching a horse is despicable, well done you.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Must admit to getting a bit drunk one night and was dared by my mates to do a Roberto Duran and knock a horse out. I duly punched the horse but it didn't fall over, it wobbled though. The run back to the fence gating them in was a quick one :eek:

Bit weird this one :ohmy: But in answer to your question No I've never hurt an animal on purpose. Ran a cat over once and killed it, also ran a rabbit over as well but felt sick about both events tbh

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Shame it didn't boot you in the head. :wrong:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

You're a tw@t. As an animal lover, I hope an alsatian dog rips into you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bell end of the week award goes to the OP

image.jpg

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I once kind of bitch slapped/flapped at a cow that was having a pop at me, probably the most scared I've ever been. The beer at the end of that walk was particularly enjoyable.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I actually know an Australian girl (she suffers from Bi-Polar we think or something similar) and she got accused of punching a sheep at no word of a lie "Crystal Palace Park Farm"

She got sacked after a disciplinary meeting, Now I have known her about 20 years and to say she is odd is an understatement, did she I can't see it.... But you never know.

She has since moved back to Australia after living in tent in a distant relatives back garden with her 8 year old daughter whom she took out of school.... so many things wrong with this woman, she needs help and more importantly her daughter does.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I think the worst thing is that you clearly still find this a bit amusing and/or proud of it.

People do stupid things when drunk, most regret when sober and would not think to start a thread on an internet forum about it

mothy

Dec 30, 2012

Is your 1st name Simon?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Have you ever thought of volunteering as an organ transplant donor? Only the ones the horse didn't pulp when it kicked your sad head in and then trampled you to death though eh? What a freakin' tool you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here