Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Walking dead

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Disturbing to say the least...i really want to see Negen killed with that axe by end of the of the season...If that happens I will likely do a little fist pump and shout obscenities at the screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
'er indoors ran off to the kitchen, crying and saying she felt sick.

After that we had Corrie and all I could think was that I wished it was Gail getting her head caved in.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
First time I've ever said out loud "Jesus this is f****** grim!"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got very bored when they were endlessly messing about on a farm a while back and binned watching it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Christopher Lee's Dracula still is the only thing on telly iv'e ever switched off due to being a bit of a girls blouse but this came close to being switched off , can't be many more series , all the zombies are walking skeletons .

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Did you know you don't have to wait till 9pm on Monday to watch it? I watched it about 8pm last night after putting the kids to bed as we recorded it early Monday morning! Fox show it an hour after it's aired in the States so it was on like at 2am or something!

proper grim though! Poor Glenn! Although in the comics he should have died ages ago, and the Ginger haired fella!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
:
Did you know you don't have to wait till 9pm on Monday to watch it? I watched it about 8pm last night after putting the kids to bed as we recorded it early Monday morning! Fox show it an hour after it's aired in the States so it was on like at 2am or something!

proper grim though! Poor Glenn! Although in the comics he should have died ages ago, and the Ginger haired fella!

Watch it WITH the kids next week, these life lessons are an important part of their development:D

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
'er indoors ran off to the kitchen, crying and saying she felt sick.

After that we had Corrie and all I could think was that I wished it was Gail getting her head caved in.

I always thought she was called Gail because the wind blew her face inside out.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Christopher Lee's Dracula still is the only thing on telly iv'e ever switched off due to being a bit of a girls blouse but this came close to being switched off , can't be many more series , all the zombies are walking skeletons .

That's kinda the thing with zombie films / books / tv shows etc. At a certain point the characters realise that the zombies aren't the most dangerous things in the world; it's the other humans.

That's where TWD has found itself now I think. You look at the ease with which the various groups dispatch the walkers now vs the conflict the various groups have with each other. Zombies are definitely not going to be the problem this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here