Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's be honest here.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Okay the result was right, but this was another lacklustre performance and our league position doesn't reflect the negative tactics of the manager. Despite all the upbeat language, I really wonder if we are a club cheerily targeting another play off disappointment - the summer signings would certainly reflect this. We have the fabric of a side seeking moderate success as opposed to one 'really going for it'. Personally, I'm dismayed by Tony Bloom's apathy towards Premier League status - recent investment would certainly endorse this. Norwood, Sidwell, Skalak, Duffy and Baldock are League 1 thoroughbreds, but alongside the marquee signings at Newcastle, Norwich et al, none are promotion material or the 'wow' players required for a sustained attack on automatic promotion. This is the first season I have felt compelled to withdraw my season ticket but I will hang in there just a bit longer in the hope Bloom, Barber etc see sense and really deliver the success our fans so deserve.

You're either on a massive fishing trip, or you're a monumental dickhead.

Actually, in either instance, you're a dickhead. Sorry.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
You're either on a massive fishing trip, or you're a monumental dickhead.

Actually, in either instance, you're a dickhead. Sorry.

The mere fact you would take this post seriously in the first instance would render you a dickhead far greater than the greatest monument, say something like the Cristo de la Concordia.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Gave up my season ticket after 17 years at the start of this season and have to say have not missed it one bit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The mere fact you would take this post seriously in the first instance would render you a dickhead far greater than the greatest monument, say something like the Cristo de la Concordia.

I bow to your GENIUS in starting such a witty ironic thread then. It was hilarious, can't wait for the next one. Do keep it up.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No - he is right - we are complete sh!t. The table doesn't lie. We are only just above the relegation zone (by some 20 or so places).

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I bow to your GENIUS in starting such a witty ironic thread then. It was hilarious, can't wait for the next one. Do keep it up.

Thanks for your utterly joyless response. I wasn't looking to be GENIUS (why the CAPS?), witty or hilarious. Having trawled through so many moronic responses to previous victories I thought I'd get in there first. Yes it's a parody but I'll try harder next time to appease the precious bores like you.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think our future looks bleak and I've never felt so dejected.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks for your utterly joyless response. I wasn't looking to be GENIUS (why the CAPS?), witty or hilarious. Having trawled through so many moronic responses to previous victories I thought I'd get in there first. Yes it's a parody but I'll try harder next time to appease the precious bores like you.

To be fair it was well crafted to push all the appropriate buttons and 4/5 pages in it seems you have achieved the desired result. Btw there is only one true GENIUS

johncrumplin.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Christ I thought it was so blinking obvious......but perhaps I need to.....spell....it....out.......in.......the.......future............

Are you rowing back from your fishing trip?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here